Is it possible to get real GH in Europe?

Found it was fake. There is a dot on the plastic but in the thread it looked like a bigger dot and inside a smaller I just have a small dot and the logo on the plastic is not smooth.

Weirdly mine has distinctive smell like others said but guess they found way to fake that too.

Found it was fake. There is a dot on the plastic but in the thread it looked like a bigger dot and inside a smaller I just have a small dot and the logo on the plastic is not smooth.

Weirdly mine has distinctive smell like others said but guess they found way to fake that too.
oh okay that makes sense....

what did the testing say?

I think people are so hypnotized by the mythological efficacy of Pharma stuff that they are also super paranoid over the reputation of getting fake pharma.

I think the whole "this packaging was missing a single pixel in the printing in this specific spot, thats how you can tell its fake" is so silly. If you dont have testing, and you dont have an actual trustworthy source, then you have no business sourcing pharma.

What hes talking about MIGHT actually be a way to tell fakes from pharma, thats more on @biggerben69 s expertise, but the point is moot because end of the day just get it tested.

oh okay that makes sense....

what did the testing say?

I think people are so hypnotized by the mythological efficacy of Pharma stuff that they are also super paranoid over the reputation of getting fake pharma.

I think the whole "this packaging was missing a single pixel in the printing in this specific spot, thats how you can tell its fake" is so silly. If you dont have testing, and you dont have an actual trustworthy source, then you have no business sourcing pharma.

What hes talking about MIGHT actually be a way to tell fakes from pharma, thats more on @biggerben69 s expertise, but the point is moot because end of the day just get it tested.
Thanks.
He didn't test it, hence the question here.
All about the look of the box

Hello does anyone know a source of real GH or if GH is still made? I was sold fake GH for 6 month.
My question would be, then, if you had doubts or you wanted to be sure, why did it take you 6 months to check whatever you checked (i.e the box)?
Why did you start doubting where you got it from, 1/2 a year later?

Well if the packaging looks different than a legit Genotropin pen then you have a counterfeit product. There may or may not be GH in the product, and if there is it is likely a chinese generic. Counterfeiters are really good at making their fake products look like the real thing, even down to the smell of the pens.

The only way to know it's fake is via testing and fortunately you can do that now.

Looking at the box is about as legit as a feelz report.

Packaging can change. Testing can not.

It seems like I'm not getting it. Are you looking to get a pharaceutical grade HGH or the one that will work well? As it sounds that you got replica, and considering you have used it for 6, I might assume it did work well. In my world, fake HGH is the one which fails your IGF blood testing