Is it scar tissue?

smartgear

Sometimes when I push the needle in to inject, I get unusual feeling of resistance/feedback against the needle and it feels like the needle is trying to pop a membrane before it can continue moving forward. Is this scar tissue?

No pain and no blood comes out.

When I was a newbie and didn't know how to inject, I got severe inflammations that were so severe, I couldn't even walk properly and was very painful and such events usually lasted for about a week before pains begins to decline and then another 3-4 days were needed for full recovery.

So, did I get scar tissue? I'm injecting mostly in the legs (muscle name: vastus lateralis).

Should I completely switch to sub-q injections? What will happen if I don't switch and scar tissue continues building up? Does it even matter if scar tissue accumulates? Can it cause serious problems without any possibility of being repaired and replaced by muscle tissue naturally or surgically?

Yes that is what happens with scar tissue. Rotate your injection spots and use a smaller needle. Start using your delts and ventro glutes. Both are painless with good technique and quality gear.

Sounds like scar tissue yes. What size pin are you using?
It's better to switch to sub-q, then.
Yes that is what happens with scar tissue. Rotate your injection spots and use a smaller needle. Start using your delts and ventro glutes. Both are painless with good technique and quality gear.
This won't help. Scar tissue always occurs and accumulates and eventually, it will cause muscle dysfunction, such as reduced strength and movement capabilities. It can't be removed by the body, and surgical removal will remove the scar tissue mass, but there will remain a void and no new muscle tissue will be generated, meaning the muscle will remain damaged.

If I use sub-q and scar tissue is generate, the tissue can be removed surgically and new fat/adipose tissue will be formed by the surrounding fatty cells.

I'm done with IM, it's too dangerous and I don't want to become an invalid.

Wtf? Lol why even post then? You’re going to get scar tissue no matter what m, sub Q or IM. It’s building up faster because you are not rotating your sites. But you already made up your mind so you do you.

It's better to switch to sub-q, then.

This won't help. Scar tissue always occurs and accumulates and eventually, it will cause muscle dysfunction, such as reduced strength and movement capabilities. It can't be removed by the body, and surgical removal will remove the scar tissue mass, but there will remain a void and no new muscle tissue will be generated, meaning the muscle will remain damaged.

If I use sub-q and scar tissue is generate, the tissue can be removed surgically and new fat/adipose tissue will be formed by the surrounding fatty cells.

I'm done with IM, it's too dangerous and I don't want to become an invalid.

I've been injecting shallow IM in alternating delts for years with a high quality (ie, precision. sharpened, lubricant coated) 29g 1/2" syringe with no scar tissue buildup, and no pain.

Wtf? Lol why even post then? You’re going to get scar tissue no matter what m, sub Q or IM. It’s building up faster because you are not rotating your sites. But you already made up your mind so you do you.

Why are you trying to turn this poor guy into an invalid?

You didn't get my point.

Scar tissue in muscles is dangerous, because it replaces actual muscle tissue and fibers with useless matter, reducing the number of fibers, muscle and contracting tissue. In other words, the more scar tissue you have, the less muscle you have. This is dangerous and can make you an invalid. Even if you remove the scar tissue, no new muscle tissue will be generated.

Scar tissue in fat/adipose tissue isn't dangerous, because adipose tissue isn't important and of critical importance, it doesn't do anything. In the case of adipose tissue, accumulated scar tissue can be removed and the surrounding fatty cells will generate more fat/adipose tissue, filling the hole the scar tissue used to be in.

You get what I mean?

If enough muscle tissue is eliminated due to scar tissue accumulation, the muscle will eventually become smaller and weaker, which will cause me problems, obviously.

I've been injecting shallow IM in alternating delts for years with a high quality (ie, precision. sharpened, lubricant coated) 29g 1/2" syringe with no scar tissue buildup, and no pain.
I don't this this is possible. Scar tissues are errors that occur during healing, when healing isn't perfect. Perfect healing can't happen. You probably have scar tissue, but due to your proper techniques, its quantity is very small.

I have scar tissue on one of my testicles from having to get fluid drained due to an infection. (Don’t ask how this occurred). Anyways, anytime my balls shrink or grow on cycle it hurts 10x more.