• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Is it true that all sites on eroids are scams?

I don't know about all but I do KNOW from personal experience the majority of "advertisers" are paying reasonable sums for links to their companies AAS web siteI I also know for a company to be "rated" a nominal monthly fee is applied AND your charge is prorated based upon your SITE RANKING! The majority (it could very well approximate all) of "consumer comments OR rankings" which conflict with eroids rankings are either censored or removed in a timely fashion. Additionally consumer threads inquiring about anabolic manufactuering companies, which haven't paid for "advertising on eroids" in a monthly statement, are removed shortly thereafter
(first being notified of the "advantages" to publicizing their products worthiness in eroids rankings beforehand)
In my opinion it's one of the most biased, unscrupulous and opaque forms of deception and outright thievery on the "steroid net" today. Yea I'd stay far away!
Jim

Of course ther scams, they rate geneza nd good gear shit and put ther sponsors no1 so dnt buy by that.
Go euroking is wat i say u can trust them

If MANDS believes E-king is gtg that's good enough for me (irrespective of it's site preface being "euro" many of whom sell bunk).

I've ordered from Euro about 3 times.

Besides the amps not being packed
in a cushioned envelope, everything
was GTG

Euro has always been very helpful and very polite
to me through ticket contacts.

Only reason I don't go with him anymore, is
because the 3 week shipping, which basically
comes with all international .. Not his fault of course.

I think eroids is manipulated in some way... im not saying it doesnt have any good sources, but some reliable/known sources arent on there...
Personally i dont have a good feeling about this site and its ranking...it looks fishy as hell...but thats just my opinion...
Im not saying its a total scam ( maybe it is) but i dont trust it. When something looks too good to be true...thats often when u get fucked.

Eroids was owened and operated by the manufacturers of the HIGHEST RANKED AAS on their list......drumroll please............,why it's none other than LIXUS LABS.......imagine that!
LOL!!

As a former part owner in an AAS lab overseas we were guite familiar with our competition especially if they owned a very popular, at that time, eroids.com website. The advertising invoice read Lixus Labs Inc, and that's no bullshit.

As a former part owner in an AAS lab overseas we were guite familiar with our competition especially if they owned a very popular, at that time, eroids.com website. The advertising invoice read Lixus Labs Inc, and that's no bullshit.
I may be a dope.....but that's good enough for me. Thank you Doc.

Some one is bound to "need"
more, due to their "investigative background", no doubt, and to them I say; Sorry but, No, I didn't save the damn receipts or the invoices to better document the travesty in my "golden years".

Some one is bound to "need"
more, due to their "investigative background", no doubt, and to them I say; Sorry but, No, I didn't save the damn receipts or the invoices to better document the travesty in my "golden years".

I hope we're on the same page here Doc? I hope/believe your post wasn't directed towards me as I happen to believe you. Hope you're enjoying your holiday as well?

Your obviously NOT that somebody BB, but the thread is nascent and the conflicted nigh!

Your obviously NOT that somebody BB, but the thread is nascent and the conflicted nigh!

I asked because Meso site admin stated they were contacted by eroids to purchase the site and were explicitly told their were no ties to any supplier or lab. I don't believe eroids would lie about that, nor would site admin make that up. But who knows...

I don't know what their more recent or existing affiliation is, but if they are suggesting they were never associated with an AAS lab, I KNOW that's absolute bullshit!!!!!
Regards
Jim

Not all are scamz, but never trust them all, if it seems to good to be true don't buy.

As far as I know there is one reliable, I'll send you pm