• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Is Landmark Nutraceuticals g2g ?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but when doing the melt test you should just sprinkle a small, thin, even layer down and when it melts it should melt at once or at least consistently. Unless there's impurities of course.

I use a spoon to press it down so it's even and as thin as possible. If you heat on low you will see it puddle on the outer rim and then turn to a complete puddle within seconds. The moment you see oil, that's the melting temp.

Ergh dude I don't fucking work for landmark jesus Christ, like I said; I probably wouldn't use them given my chance again but I did and all I can do it show you what I got. Sorry if I got my dates mixed up by ONE whole day.

Why would someone post the pack landed when it didn't? Don't change the subject

Your in Australia yes? I don't think he ordered in the states. I would agree though...china to states is over a week best case. No idea for Aussies.

Why would someone post the pack landed when it didn't? Don't change the subject

The courier attempted delivery on the 14th while I was at work and I went and picked it up on the 16th. When I say it landed I meant it landed in the country, does this really matter? What exactly do you think I'm trying to do here given that I'm not recommending this source at all?

The courier attempted delivery on the 14th while I was at work and I went and picked it up on the 16th. When I say it landed I meant it landed in the country, does this really matter? What exactly do you think I'm trying to do here given that I'm not recommending this source at all?

Your obviously not from the states when you call the delivery guy a courier lol

Just tested the tren A again and spread a super thin layer over some al-foil in a frying pan. Started to melt on the outside around 75C and from about 80-95C the rest of it melted completely.

Just tested the tren A again and spread a super thin layer over some al-foil in a frying pan. Started to melt on the outside around 75C and from about 80-95C the rest of it melted completely.

Were you measuring the foil or the pan? I think foil will cause some evenness problems.

75C would be a pass from the tolerances I would expect. 80-95 is much too high but I suspect it's the foil. Only use foil if using the oven method IMO.

archie, brew a small batch up of the tren. maybe you should have just gotten 10g.... id brew it up anyway

I'm one to jump into the deep end with a weights vest on aka a fucking retard. Yeah I'm just gonna brew some and pin it. Will let you know when/if my night tren sweats kick in.

In depot after delivery? Photoshop mistake?

Interesting turn of events in this thread. Tracking shows the pack was delivered TWICE and is now BACK at the depot.

I know the Chinese are tricky little fuckers but how is it possible for Archibald to have the pack in his possession at the same time it's still at the depot awaiting collection? LOL

scam.jpg

Yeah honestly I have zero idea why the tracking info says that, happy to hold up the packs with a time stamp if that will make it more legit? I appreciate that everyone on this board goes hard on people posting info about sources as it DOES weed out the scams to some degree. So anything you guys need me to do to prove that I actually DID order from this company and DID receive a pack I'm happy to oblige. Just let me know. Just to reiterate, at this point I can't give my 100% blessing on Landmark and I don't think I will be able to without a mass spec test (of which I don't have access to) All I can do is melting point tests, bloods and give my general opinion (for what it's worth) on the Tren after I brew it and pin it myself.

Also I just redid the melting point test in a frying pan MINUS the al-foil and the Tren A melted on point at exactly 97C, thanks for the tip Beedix the temp was rising much more evenly without the al-foil in the pan. I just didn't want to fuck up a pan but oh well.

97C would be a fail. The pan will be ruined unless you like a little tren in your eggs. I'd recommend an even surfaced even heating frying pan if you plan to do testing.

Melting point is one test that is easy to screw up and takes practice IMO.

Yeah the pans screwed for sure, it was a small one but has a really thick base so fairly even heat distribution.

I thought 97C was the melting point for Tren A? I was so god damn happy when it collapsed at that temp :(