• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Is Landmark Nutraceuticals g2g ?

50ml @ 100mg/ml Tren Ace
2/20 BA & BB
80/20 GSO and EO

Thoughts on colour anyone? Holy fuck syringe filters are horrible my hand feels like it's been put through a meat grinder.

Attachments

• psdschoto.JPG
    psdschoto.JPG
    391.7 KB · Views: 167
I've seen Tren of all different color. Look good.

Did you use a 60ml syringe for filtering? If so, 10 or 20 ml syringes are much easier. But then you don't get as good of a forearm workout :)

Ju
I've seen Tren of all different color. Look good.

Did you use a 60ml syringe for filtering? If so, 10 or 20 ml syringes are much easier. But then you don't get as good of a forearm workout :)

used a 60 Beed, god damn. Yes very good forearm workout. Just pinned 1ml in the glute, tiny bit of pip so far. Will let you know in the morning.

nice!

how much tren are you going to run per week?

I've got 5 more weeks left on cycle and took my last shot of Tren E a week ago. Currently 700p/w with 250 Test E (fan boy for this low test high tren cycle, I get zero sides) so going to start on 50mg ED and the work up to 75mg ED of the Ace once the Enanthate is cleared out so I can give it a decent run.

I've got 5 more weeks left on cycle and took my last shot of Tren E a week ago. Currently 700p/w with 250 Test E (fan boy for this low test high tren cycle, I get zero sides) so going to start on 50mg ED and the work up to 75mg ED of the Ace once the Enanthate is cleared out so I can give it a decent run.

gotcha, sounds good! hopefully you get great results!

dude, "sadira" from lmc emails me every day and asks if i got their product list, which products i need, etc. lol

gotcha, sounds good! hopefully you get great results!

dude, "sadira" from lmc emails me every day and asks if i got their product list, which products i need, etc. lol

Me too. Thats the main reason i was turned off by this company. I guess we should know in a couple days what the deal is with the tren. Archie how much test are u running?

About that forearm pain. Easy solution is to get a caulking gun at the hardware store. Those 60 ml syringes fit perfectly and work great for syringe filtering.

Im anxious to see the results on this gear the price is good but who knows if there is actually more than 10% active hormone in this powder

does this company ever give up on the emails? woke up to another email this morning, lol

archie, you brew anything else? hows the tren going so far?