Is my hCG fake?

edjohn88

I was running 2000iu EOD for a month (was monitoring how much ball size it would maintain). then dropped to 1000iu EOD. I was at 1000 for a week (3 doses) before grabbing some light bloods to evaluate my doses and my LH/FSH are non-existent. Is this confirmation that my QSC hCG is no good?

Attachments

• 2024-05-16 LABCORP MINI BLOODWORK.JPG
    2024-05-16 LABCORP MINI BLOODWORK.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 23
I was running 2000iu EOD for a month (was monitoring how much ball size it would maintain). then dropped to 1000iu EOD. I was at 1000 for a week (3 doses) before grabbing some light bloods to evaluate my doses and my LH/FSH are non-existent. Is this confirmation that my QSC hCG is no good?

Are you trying to conceive?

Get your boys tested. Sperm analysis. And keep fucking the lucky lady in the meantime.

if you are not on test for more than ond mobth your hcg is very good quality. Hcg shuts down lh and fsh but has the same function as lh.

Sorry I should have included that... I've been running 140mg Test C, 105mg NPP, and 105mg Primo. Based on these results, I'm dropping the primo. I believe the prolactin is mainly from my kratom use (had surgery a month ago). I just want to be sure I wasn't scammed (hcg from QSC).

Back