Is William Llewellyn book with it?

Nuvo6

William Llewellyn's book "anabolics" 11th edition. To those who have it, Is it worth it? Or is it mostly out of date information?

It's not worth it in my opinion due to its being replete with errors & indeed outdated, if ever correct (?), information.

William Llewellyn's book "anabolics" 11th edition. To those who have it, Is it worth it? Or is it mostly out of date information?
I have that edition in pdf, as many said already it’s kinda outdated on many things (especially some of the counterfeit stuff) but it’s still a pretty cool book n lots of the info isn’t that far off from the truth so I’d say just DL it like I did n then decide for yourself, I was looking for a physical copy to have around to read on the shitter etc… but yeah imo you can have most/probably more of that info just asking people here than from that book, still a useful n fun read though

I have that edition in pdf, as many said already it’s kinda outdated on many things (especially some of the counterfeit stuff) but it’s still a pretty cool book n lots of the info isn’t that far off from the truth so I’d say just DL it like I did n then decide for yourself, I was looking for a physical copy to have around to read on the shitter etc… but yeah imo you can have most/probably more of that info just asking people here than from that book, still a useful n fun read though
Where can I download it? Any books about anabolics you can suggest? I was literally going to buy anabolics 11th edition to put near the toilet to read lol

Where can I download it? Any books about anabolics you can suggest? I was literally going to buy anabolics 11th edition to put near the toilet to read lol
My man we think alike ahah I don’t know if it’s allowed in the forum rules to link to ‘illegal dls’ ahah but I can just say look it up on Google it ain’t hard to find just type anabolics Llewelyn 11th edition pdf or if not I can sen you my copy by email (btw there’s a huge Google drive full of pdfs of most bbing books that someone on Reddit made n you can find that there too so look it up just in case you can’t find it)

Are you writing a book (seriously)?
Yes, Bolus: A Practical and Reference Guide for the Use of Recombinant hGH and GH Secretagogues will be available for sale soon from Ampouletude: Home of Type-IIx

The next slated book that I will release is titled Ampoule: Rational AAS Use and Principles of Cycle Design that will be about AAS practical use, and contains important sections including:

1. Risk vs. Reward Balancing (Tradeoff Factors)

2. Framework & Classes (Templates), including illustrative worked examples, of AAS Cycles.

Yes, Bolus: A Practical and Reference Guide for the Use of Recombinant hGH and GH Secretagogues will be available for sale soon from Ampouletude: Home of Type-IIx

The next slated book that I will release is titled Ampoule: Rational AAS Use and Principles of Cycle Design that will be about AAS practical use, and contains important sections including:

1. Risk vs. Reward Balancing (Tradeoff Factors)

2. Framework & Classes (Templates), including illustrative worked examples, of AAS Cycles.
Whens soon? I look forward to purchasing it

Whens soon? I look forward to purchasing it
And to be clear, what I'm working on is finding a reliable print shop that can produce high quality watermarked textbooks; a good illustrator to put some finishing touches on look & feel, and the particularities of handing VAT. Those are my immediate tasks to accomplish for getting it out to everyone.

Even though some of the material is outdated or not terribly relevant (descriptions of molecules you'll never find in the marketplace) it's still interesting reading.

It's like the old Duchaine books, they're a great read, even if not everything in them should be taken as gospel.

Even though some of the material is outdated or not terribly relevant (descriptions of molecules you'll never find in the marketplace) it's still interesting reading.

It's like the old Duchaine books, they're a great read, even if not everything in them should be taken as gospel.
True, though while I regard Duchaine's USH II as required reading for everyone, it contains a ton of outdated info with respect to available compounds. A lot of it is opinion, also.

By constrast, I definitely don't regard Llewylln's Anabolics as required reading. I have it, but only because I'm obsessive and would feel neglectful to not be familiar with all reading material available on the topic of AAS.

If anyone is willing to read exactly one book, it should be @PeterBond's Book on Steroids.

If anyone is willing to read exactly one book, it should be @PeterBond's Book on Steroids.
@Type-IIx Just bought it. Excellent recommendation. I had previously been using Llewellyn's book as a reference and found that it had some holes in it, along with a lot of extraneous and out-of-date information. Bond's book is much, much better on the topic of managing side effects and seems to be up-to-date. But, it lacks a compendium of currently available AAS. I want to find out more, for example, about MENT. It would be useful to be able to compare it side-by-side with other compounds. Llewellyn's book doesn't have anything about it. Any recommendations?

@Type-IIx Just bought it. Excellent recommendation. I had previously been using Llewellyn's book as a reference and found that it had some holes in it, along with a lot of extraneous and out-of-date information. Bond's book is much, much better on the topic of managing side effects and seems to be up-to-date. But, it lacks a compendium of currently available AAS. I want to find out more, for example, about MENT. It would be useful to be able to compare it side-by-side with other compounds. Llewellyn's book doesn't have anything about it. Any recommendations?
Check out my MENT Profile.

I still reread parts of Llewellyn. I wouldn’t disagree with anyone that it’s outdated, but I like the breadth of material in the drug profiles and the explanations in the first part of the book are the right level of nerd for me.

I’d say the cycle advice and peptide info is the most irrelevant / out of date. I think it recommends oral only cycles and stuff lol yikes.

True, though while I regard Duchaine's USH II as required reading for everyone, it contains a ton of outdated info with respect to available compounds. A lot of it is opinion, also.

By constrast, I definitely don't regard Llewylln's Anabolics as required reading. I have it, but only because I'm obsessive and would feel neglectful to not be familiar with all reading material available on the topic of AAS.

Thanks for the hot tip on Bond’s book! Read the former two but didn’t know about this guy.

Also can’t wait to read your material *impatient*

Thanks for the hot tip on Bond’s book! Read the former two but didn’t know about this guy.

Also can’t wait to read your material *impatient*
It's coming, the full site functionality is built out. The next steps involve physically printing and shipping the books, and illustrations. I have someone (albeit imperfect) for the former, still need someone for the latter. But, other tasks related to coaching are in process as well. I apologize for the delay.