Issue on testosterone

Mkace13

Hey guys. When I first hopped on I did 300 test c 250 mast p and got this weird facial pressure. Did one grow phase and then did a prep and competition. For prep I did 300 test 300 mast 50 tren ace. I feel like that all is besides the point though. Right now I’m cruising on 150 test c and the issue is still the same. I have a weird pressure that feels like water retention in my jaw. When I lean forward the pressure moves to my face and when I lay down it travels to my temples. When I chew I get weird uncomfortable pumps in my jaw also. Does anyone know wtf is going on?

Check your blood pressure. When I feel weird, it means my BP is high. You may not want to admit it, because I didn't too, but some of us need BP meds to use Testosterone.

BP monitor is like ~2 vial of Test price, is it so hard to monitor it or don't you want to face the fact that it might be elevated? You can lie to yourself only.

I have one I don’t check it often because it’s never high I used to do it 1x per day but stopped since it’s always about the same and low.
BP monitor is like ~2 vial of Test price, is it so hard to monitor it or don't you want to face the fact that it might be elevated? You can lie to yourself only.

water retention doesn’t always mean high blood pressure. If you’re checking it and it’s 120/65 you’re probably fine. Check both arms just to be sure. You probably have unfortunately high water retention. You’re not on GH are you?

What is your diet like? Do you need lots of fast carbs to get the calories down or multiple cheat meals a week to get the food in?

Bought it just in case when I hopped on. Bruh I’m gunna stop responding to you because this isn’t getting anywhere and has nothing to do with my actual problem.
Hey guys. When I first hopped on I did 300 test c 250 mast p and got this weird facial pressure. Did one grow phase and then did a prep and competition. For prep I did 300 test 300 mast 50 tren ace. I feel like that all is besides the point though. Right now I’m cruising on 150 test c and the issue is still the same. I have a weird pressure that feels like water retention in my jaw. When I lean forward the pressure moves to my face and when I lay down it travels to my temples. When I chew I get weird uncomfortable pumps in my jaw also. Does anyone know wtf is going on?

you describe the problem yourself as "pressure" and are ignoring advice to check your blood pressure more frequently

Maybe you do not understand how blood pressure works, it changes throughout the day, from diet, exercise, stimulants, hydration or just mood or time of day, its not as static as other health markers.

I get labs at twice the rate you check your BP. I check my bp 3 times per day, which according to my calcuations is 42x more frequently than you

No one is going to Dr. House your "pressure" problem if you want to remain this ignorant on something as simple, important and likely as blood pressure.

i wouldn't be surprised if you notice all these symptoms after eating a large pizza and lying down, and whenever you check your BP its fasted in the morning or something

i wouldn't be surprised if you notice all these symptoms after eating a large pizza and lying down, and whenever you check your BP its fasted in the morning or something
I can hold a ton of water, feel facial pressure and headaches and have perfect blood pressure. Water retention does not always equal high bp.