Issue on testosterone

3 times a day ? Are you kidding me ?!
Your BP is fine, you do not need to be checking it 3 times per day. That's just plain stupid advice even if it was high. Sure blood pressure changes during the day it has to otherwise we wouldn't survive, but at 120/65 you're pretty much at a perfect pressure so absolutely no need to be checking it that often.

Your BP is fine, you do not need to be checking it 3 times per day. That's just plain stupid advice even if it was high. Sure blood pressure changes during the day it has to otherwise we wouldn't survive, but at 120/65 you're pretty much at a perfect pressure so absolutely no need to be checking it that often.
Agreed. 3 times a day is excessive. He is likely dealing with high water retention that is not causing high blood pressure yet but should be dealt with before it does cause high blood pressure and other issues

Sounds like what happens to me when I do a tiny bit of GH (3-5 iu). I can feel the extra intraocular pressure. I get jaw pumps.

I assume it's just me reacting badly to GH while gear doesn't seem to affect me much at all.

Sounds like what happens to me when I do a tiny bit of GH (3-5 iu). I can feel the extra intraocular pressure. I get jaw pumps.

I assume it's just me reacting badly to GH while gear doesn't seem to affect me much at all.
This is exactly what happens to me on GH. (a little HCTZ and a clean diet fixes for me btw, health concerns regarding hctz aside). This is what leads me to believe he just reacts poorly to test or consumes a little too much sodium and sugar

I've gotten muscle pumps in my jaw while eating before, it happened more when I first started using stuff early on. Doesn't really happen anymore. Anavar I think was my primary suspect.

Three times a day for someone with essentially perfect blood pressure is not necessary. Especially not at three times when blood pressure is lowest -- morning, post-prandial, and before bed.

If you're retaining water in a way that's uncomfortable, try a low dose of hydrochlorothiazide and see if it helps. It's dirt cheap and works as well as anything else. Take in the morning because it works for ~16-18 hours... don't wanna be pissing off your facial bloat at 3 AM. Most of the PCT shops here sell it.

The jaw pumps... I experience pretty uncomfortable pumps in the masseter muscle on Anavar. I take smaller bites and chew fewer times. Chewing food more does make the stomach's job easier, so if you find yourself with GI issues if you just chew less, you can get ox bile + HCl tablets that will assist digestion. I've never had that problem, but it's a thing that can happen if you swallow a bunch of food whole for a while.

This is exactly what happens to me on GH. (a little HCTZ and a clean diet fixes for me btw, health concerns regarding hctz aside). This is what leads me to believe he just reacts poorly to test or consumes a little too much sodium and sugar

I'm not sure how those pros can run 15+ iu per day. I have to assume that after running it for years, you have less side effects and water retention.

Sponsors