IVing HGH via TPN

So,

I was facing a very serious GI obstruction approx. 1 month ago. The obstruction cause residual kidney failure. It was a horrific event that I’m just still recovering from.

The purpose of this post is to get opinions on whether or not I should attempt to add my HGH to the TPN I was prescribed. TPN goes directly to a PICC line. It is a bag that drips maintenance nutrition through to your blood stream. However, when I set it up there is an injection port to add like vitamins and meds.

theoretically I should be fine to use sterile was for injection and add a vial of HGH?

Any knowable input?

Check out some of the old bostin and leo podcasts. Leo was trying to convince bostin to get the port because he could iv directly. According to him, should be fine but really really just need to make sure your sources are sterile and be very careful with keeping everything clean

Check out some of the old bostin and leo podcasts. Leo was trying to convince bostin to get the port because he could iv directly. According to him, should be fine but really really just need to make sure your sources are sterile and be very careful with keeping everything clean

Honestly I see the future of top athletes having TPN at night. It makes perfect sense.

Especially for boys builders. You can add 2,000Kcal a day without noticing plus the nutrition… and that whole thing about not having to pin water based.

I don’t think you can IV oil solutions

Also, my source is the hospital so I’m pretty sure it’s sterile. I have a home health nurse checking in and cleaning it once a a week