IVing HGH via TPN

Leo died because of drug abuse? Didn't he got his head bashed?
Yes he was murdered. Thai government is unfortunately very corrupt and Leo was not a great guy. He did some unfortunately nasty stuff over there that pissed of the wrong people and resulted in his being blatantly murdered and a very poor coverup.

Yes he was murdered. Thai government is unfortunately very corrupt and Leo was not a great guy. He did some unfortunately nasty stuff over there that pissed of the wrong people and resulted in his being blatantly murdered and a very poor coverup.
You actually believe that? The Thai government put a target on some dipshit YouTuber? Was he conducting espionage too? Vague innuendo aside, do you have any particular reason to believe he didn’t die from drug overdose?

He and all of his followers, including in this thread, are simply deluded about a lot of things…

You actually believe that? The Thai government put a target on some dipshit YouTuber? Was he conducting espionage too? Vague innuendo aside, do you have any particular reason to believe he didn’t die from drug overdose?

He and all of his followers, including in this thread, are simply deluded about a lot of things…
Well the fact that the girl he r-ped was one of the mafia’s girls, which is very clearly in with the thai government, yes that is a very good reason to believe that days after he did that and was found dead in the bathroom with blunt force trauma, covered in blood that no it probablt wasn’t from a drug overdose

Well the fact that the girl he r-ped was one of the mafia’s girls, which is very clearly in with the thai government, yes that is a very good reason to believe that days after he did that and was found dead in the bathroom with blunt force trauma, covered in blood that no it probablt wasn’t from a drug overdose
You think he's the first junkie to die in a bathroom, cracking his head open when he loses consciousness?

I think it was the brother/pimp of the girl he had gotten too rough with.

Because he had blood on his face? His wife or girlfriend or whatever just can’t accept he OD’d and cracked his head open in a Thai bathroom
It wasn't just his head was bashed or he had blood on his face. There were some clear signs of someone hitting him.

I think it was the brother/pimp of the girl he had gotten too rough with.

It wasn't just his head was bashed or he had blood on his face. There were some clear signs of someone hitting him.
I don’t know what news you’re reading. It’s an obvious conspiracy theory clung to by his deluded followers

I don’t know what news you’re reading. It’s an obvious conspiracy theory clung to by his deluded followers
Leo was offed because he messed with the wrong people. He thought roughing up a girl is nothing like he used to do back in his country but Thai thugs don't just sit idle. Thailand is a VERY strange place.

Leo was offed because he messed with the wrong people. He thought roughing up a girl is nothing like he used to do back in his country but Thai thugs don't just sit idle. Thailand is a VERY strange place.
What country has a lower reputation for mistreatment of women besides the world’s sex tourism hub, India aside?

@Pinnacle Elements Having a PICC line is cause for alarm. This is on par with palliative care; dialysis; chemotherapy. It means you're really fucking sick! In theory, delivery of GH via this system is similar to a pulse of GH from the pituitary. However, in practice, I don't think it's wise to do this because of the risk, however small, of foreign contaminants, resulting in septic shock and death.
It’s only for TPN. It’s not in the realm of what you’re talking about.

My doc wanted to give me extra nutrients because I lost a 1/4 of my body weight and also verify my gut is taking in the nutrients it needs

1 more thing, the solution passes through a 0.1um filter before it reaches me. I’m sure that helps something lol.

Still won’t mess with it anymore. I just figured if I’m injecting the vitamins why not add the peptides and have them drip overnight

Mauled by a tranny on drol, just kidding lol
Lol.
This guy sounds like a horrid piece of work.

As it was said by N above, had he done this in the West, she would have been lucky if culpability could be established and he was sent to jail.
With the abysmal percentage of prosecutions for this kind of crime, most of them get off the hook (and then you get the serial ones) or women are scared/ashamed to come forward.
How long would a jail sentence be for this, in the States?
Not long enough, probably, especially when they are released and they are off to do it again.
I am all for chemical castration, in certain circumstances.

She got some kind of justice, the Thai way.

Lol.
This guy sounds like a horrid piece of work.

As it was said by N above, had he done this in the West, she would have been lucky if culpability could be established and he was sent to jail.
With the abysmal percentage of prosecutions for this kind of crime, most of them get off the hook (and then you get the serial ones) or women are scared/ashamed to come forward.
How long would a jail sentence be for this, in the States?
Not long enough, probably, especially when they are released and they are off to do it again.
I am all for chemical castration, in certain circumstances.

She got some kind of justice, the Thai way.
I don’t know what happened, it was an old joke from his thread back when it first happened.