IVing HGH via TPN

I’ve use two gold top 132’s two nights in a row. What I dilute with is the vitamins they supply so it’s absolutely sterile. The question is sterility of the contents of the golds 132 is up for question.

I’m fine right now. No sign of infection.

@Pinnacle Elements of you don't mind could you share what caused your gut and kidney issues? Very scary stuff and I've been doing a lot of research on preventing kidney damage lately just because it is a very scary thing.

If you don't feel comfortable sharing I understand but I think it could help others.

@Pinnacle Elements of you don't mind could you share what caused your gut and kidney issues? Very scary stuff and I've been doing a lot of research on preventing kidney damage lately just because it is a very scary thing.

If you don't feel comfortable sharing I understand but I think it could help others.
If you read the last pages of the stickied kidney thread in the regular steroid section you’ll see.

Basically a GI blockage

You actually believe that? The Thai government put a target on some dipshit YouTuber? Was he conducting espionage too? Vague innuendo aside, do you have any particular reason to believe he didn’t die from drug overdose?

He and all of his followers, including in this thread, are simply deluded about a lot of things…
Agree.. It was Pattaya… gee…. Not a huge leap there

You actually believe that? The Thai government put a target on some dipshit YouTuber? Was he conducting espionage too? Vague innuendo aside, do you have any particular reason to believe he didn’t die from drug overdose?

He and all of his followers, including in this thread, are simply deluded about a lot of things…

Mafia?

Rape?

Ok, what is all of this, lol?

Heh, good man! I only know about this particular aspect of this guy. I haven't ever watched his YT, but it was pretty big I understand.

So anyways sterile HGH through a picc line while it’s infused with TPN. Got some good conversation started.

I’m still fine btw and it’s been about ~5 days since I did it first time so I think I’m good

You’re fine. If you were to go into a coma it’d be while connected (immediate) and you wouldn’t be with us.

You’re fine. If you were to go into a coma it’d be while connected (immediate) and you wouldn’t be with us.
Oh yeah I’m welll aware how to care for the picc line..

For clarity , I did not go straight into the picc. I’m on TPN and it has and injection port for vitamins and other additives. I just constituted a gold top vial with some of the vitamin and put it back then it went into a 24 drip.

Also I would likely have a stroke and die if I fucked up with the PICC, coma would be debatably better. That’s nit picky. It would be infection I’d be concerned about but MEDITROPE is pretty trust worthy. No qsc peps going in there

Last edited: