Jano vs Chromate vs others Testing

Punk2000

I saw someone had a some tests of same batch product tested at Jano and Chromate. Can anyone share links? Discussing testing labs variances I am curious to see the results.

I would read this whole thread if you are considering using anyone but Jano

I guess Jano is the safest bet, maybe I'm biased, but trusting something that's been long enough and works most of the time is the name of the game here, I believe.

Chromate seems decent at testing peptides but I've not seen the same peptide sent to both chrome and Jano to compare. I sent Chromate test U that I already tested through Jano and he was unable to even identify it.

whats up with all the jano scam reports that I have seen popping up out there ? anyone have any info ?
You think Janni is faking reports or people are fabricating fake Janno reports? It is very easy for someone to try and create a fake Janno report. If you post the report in his thread here he can look at it and tell you if it is real or not. Also, a legitimate report will have an identification code at the bottom. You can go to his website and input that code and the site will tell you if it is legit or not.