Janoshik Interview

Good listen on my drive to work. Thanks @janoshik. This was really educational. I never thought about that raw manufactures are sending primo raws out labeled as ME and that confused the lab to thinking that it was actually Mast E and that being the reasoning behind why we used to think sources were selling fake primo. With that said tho, a lab knows damn well they should be expecting primo and question it if they feel they received Mast E as the price is significantly different.

Good listen on my drive to work. Thanks @janoshik. This was really educational. I never thought about that raw manufactures are sending primo raws out labeled as ME and that confused the lab to thinking that it was actually Mast E and that being the reasoning behind why we used to think sources were selling fake primo. With that said tho, a lab knows damn well they should be expecting primo and question it if they feel they received Mast E as the price is significantly different.
Puts a different perspective on ugl clen. 40mg tablet.. yes mg

its crazy that he had actually tested 40MG clen.

If that made it on the market, that would have for sure killed people
Absolutely, and think about it.. I'm sure there have been some instances of way overdosed clen slipping through the cracks and killing people. It would be very hard for anyone to ever find out anyways.

Haven't heard from you in a while, meant to ask how your doing on your quest to make a Mini-Tom haha

Absolutely, and think about it.. I'm sure there have been some instances of way overdosed clen slipping through the cracks and killing people. It would be very hard for anyone to ever find out anyways.

Haven't heard from you in a while, meant to ask how your doing on your quest to make a Mini-Tom haha
fighting the good fight against the forces of childlessness every night.

been megadosing HCG and HMG for a while now so its only a matter of time

Back