Jumping back in - born again member

Rodney Farva

Hello all,

For starters, I’m glad to be back. I’ve been a member of this site before. Started on here before the Covid era. Took a break from the gear and the lifestyle for unforeseen reasons. Life throws curveballs from time to time.

I got back into lifting seriously about 1.5 years ago after taking about a year off. Big mistake, I know. I have been in the gym consistently 5-6 days a week making steady progress naturally getting some of my muscle back.

I’m in my upper 30s, 5’-10”, 189lbs. Athletic/semi lean build.
I’ve done 4 cycles
1st - just test cyp
2nd- test cyp and sustanon (not a fan, guy at work put me onto it)
3rd- test e & eq
4th - front loaded with turinabol, then started test cyp, eq, and finished with Anavar.

Jumping back into the enhanced lifestyle now that I’ve bounced back from my short break. I fractured a bone recently playing hockey and I’m on the mend. I’m going to be starting my next cycle after the cast comes off and I get a few weeks of PT under my belt. I want to bounce back quickly and get back into the best shape of my life.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that the gym and my physical fitness keep my entire life on course.

I have been lurking in the shadows on here for years before I even became a member. Loads of helpful information and people on here…some not so much. If it’s not informative, at least it’s entertaining.

I have a lot more learning to do and connections to make so I decided it was time to join again. Glad to be back MESO.

Back