Home brewing list of items needed

No you're not...

"The road to hell, is paved with good intentions" kinda deal.

Only test.
Ah maybe a bit of that too...
And a little bit of this...

Next thing you know, you have every usable raw in a price list and an itch to scratch
I'll just do it to have TRT raws for life......
few minutes later:

Hello I would like to make an order of raws:

test D
test C
test U
Primo E
Tren E
Masteron E
Deca
NPP
Bold U

kind regards,
Sampei

No you're not...

"The road to hell, is paved with good intentions" kinda deal.

Only test.
Ah maybe a bit of that too...
And a little bit of this...

Next thing you know, you have every usable raw in a price list and an itch to scratch
It's not that lol I've just ruled out most compounds from experience. Tren/nandrolone are out, EQ/mast are options still but not sure if they're worth the potential sides as I tolerate test well.

Primo raws are expensive enough that I'm not even sure it's worth brewing, wtf makes it so expensive I don't know.

It's not that lol I've just ruled out most compounds from experience. Tren/nandrolone are out, EQ/mast are options still but not sure if they're worth the potential sides as I tolerate test well.

Primo raws are expensive enough that I'm not even sure it's worth brewing, wtf makes it so expensive I don't know.
try the primo and fall in love with that beauty
If you can tolerate EQ it's a great one to use, long cycle, steady gains can give no sides to some or a few unpleasant one to other, you gotta try.

Have received today the Joan Lab magnetic stirrer HS5C
Paid 120 euro for it. Amazing item.

Tried to heat up water in a pyrex beaker while stirring it.

Set up 55c for the temperature, it took a little bit (max 300w of heating power) but when it arrived at temperature it held the temperature perfectly. Max overshoot registered 1c. Measured with a templaser gun and with my barbecue thermometer. One reported 54.9 and the other 55.3

For the price I paid it looks phenomenal

Have received today the Joan Lab magnetic stirrer HS5C
Paid 120 euro for it. Amazing item.

Tried to heat up water in a pyrex beaker while stirring it.

Set up 55c for the temperature, it took a little bit (max 300w of heating power) but when it arrived at temperature it held the temperature perfectly. Max overshoot registered 1c. Measured with a templaser gun and with my barbecue thermometer. One reported 54.9 and the other 55.3

For the price I paid it looks phenomenal
Where you get it that cheap?

primo is expensive because the process in making it is difficult compared to other raws. the process crashes easy or takes more to hold the hormone together, plus popularity.

I'm making a list for every noob (me included) approaching the beautiful world of Home Brewing so that we can all stop making the same questions over and over.
List will be made on excel so that I can keep updating it etc.

Help me out to fill it so we can maybe ask Millard for a sticky
good list.
can you add the orals for hard press tablets? i know i can do oral suspension, veg caps etc but i like hard press tablets. i just havent found what you use to hold it together. I will search for the answer after asking and will update if i find it

good list.
can you add the orals for hard press tablets? i know i can do oral suspension, veg caps etc but i like hard press tablets. i just havent found what you use to hold it together. I will search for the answer after asking and will update if i find it
I don't do orals so I wouldn't know much, a guy gave me a list of things for capping orals, I'll have to look if I can find it.

hard press tablets is a dream, you need a tablet machine and that will get you in jail very quick :)

I don't do orals so I wouldn't know much, a guy gave me a list of things for capping orals, I'll have to look if I can find it.

hard press tablets is a dream, you need a tablet machine and that will get you in jail very quick :)
or you can get a 3d printer and make the set up youtube has, someone told me. they just need to know the binder to keep the product together.

or you can get a 3d printer and make the set up youtube has, someone told me. they just need to know the binder to keep the product together.
just message one of the chinese sources selling orals they will know for sure what binder is best used.

Drop me a PM for the 3dprinter press youtube design lol

Back