Home brewing list of items needed

No you're not...

"The road to hell, is paved with good intentions" kinda deal.

Only test.
Ah maybe a bit of that too...
And a little bit of this...

Next thing you know, you have every usable raw in a price list and an itch to scratch
I'll just do it to have TRT raws for life......
few minutes later:

Hello I would like to make an order of raws:

test D
test C
test U
Primo E
Tren E
Masteron E
Deca
NPP
Bold U

kind regards,
Sampei

No you're not...

"The road to hell, is paved with good intentions" kinda deal.

Only test.
Ah maybe a bit of that too...
And a little bit of this...

Next thing you know, you have every usable raw in a price list and an itch to scratch
It's not that lol I've just ruled out most compounds from experience. Tren/nandrolone are out, EQ/mast are options still but not sure if they're worth the potential sides as I tolerate test well.

Primo raws are expensive enough that I'm not even sure it's worth brewing, wtf makes it so expensive I don't know.

It's not that lol I've just ruled out most compounds from experience. Tren/nandrolone are out, EQ/mast are options still but not sure if they're worth the potential sides as I tolerate test well.

Primo raws are expensive enough that I'm not even sure it's worth brewing, wtf makes it so expensive I don't know.
try the primo and fall in love with that beauty
If you can tolerate EQ it's a great one to use, long cycle, steady gains can give no sides to some or a few unpleasant one to other, you gotta try.

Have received today the Joan Lab magnetic stirrer HS5C
Paid 120 euro for it. Amazing item.

Tried to heat up water in a pyrex beaker while stirring it.

Set up 55c for the temperature, it took a little bit (max 300w of heating power) but when it arrived at temperature it held the temperature perfectly. Max overshoot registered 1c. Measured with a templaser gun and with my barbecue thermometer. One reported 54.9 and the other 55.3

For the price I paid it looks phenomenal

Back