Just a new guy

Mik334

Hey fellas new to this forum can’t wait to hear from like minded individuals. A bit about my self at this time is that I have messed up and let some things come between what I like to do. Relationship, work etc. I am 5’11” 200 lbs rn and look and feel like shit it’s been roughly 9 months since I supplemented. No PCT nada cold turkey, was eating 5000 calories a day to less than 1500 and training went to shit. Now before all that I was 260 lbs blasted and cruised for approx 1.5 years bench was 425 lbs squat 545 lbs and dead lift 600 lbs I was training for classic so from 260 dropped to 212 to compete calories were 5000 dropped slightly and or raised depending on cutting a bulking and simple what I at some types of green, chicken and rice or fish and rice breakfast more eggs and so on.. I am trying to get back and build on this that is the plan I feel fragile going to start meal prepping and getting back to it training is kicking my ass and I just got back into the army so factoring that on I got my work cut out for me. And I know I messed up with going cold turkey trust me I’m much smarter then that but life had a way of putting me down a bit and I got careless! But I’m back and looking forward to sharing the journey back to the stage. Appreciate y’all and sorry I condensed as much info as I could