JY Pharma

Well? Don’t leave us hanging bro
lol, I’m on nights. I’m 3 vials into the box, not sure really if it’s added anything, I was blasting test and tren with 6 iu hgh on lantus, I’m now cruising from last week and dropped the gh down to 2iu but carrying on with the igf, might as well see the 12 weeks out . I’m using 100mcg post workout followed with high carbs 30 minutes after , 50mcg pre breakfast on days off

lol, I’m on nights. I’m 3 vials into the box, not sure really if it’s added anything, I was blasting test and tren with 6 iu hgh on lantus, I’m now cruising from last week and dropped the gh down to 2iu but carrying on with the igf, might as well see the 12 weeks out . I’m using 100mcg post workout followed with high carbs 30 minutes after , 50mcg pre breakfast on days off
That doesn’t inspire confidence. I might hold off until I see some more testing then. Thanks for being the Guinea pig lol

That doesn’t inspire confidence. I might hold off until I see some more testing then. Thanks for being the Guinea pig lol

On first glance, agree. But that dose is on the low side and iirc DES is supposed to be injected multiple times per day. Also I think IM localized to the target muscles. Bro-science but that's all I got.

Im looking to place my first order with JY. Can you give me some feedback? Are the bottles filled to 10ml? How are the flip tops? Is it the cheap center tear that Q uses?
i hate the flip off top q uses they are cheap and just practically tear completely off if your not careful ,,,,,,

Im looking to place my first order with JY. Can you give me some feedback? Are the bottles filled to 10ml? How are the flip tops? Is it the cheap center tear that Q uses?
This wut there tops look like. Not a tear top. U flip it off and it look like this. With little dot in middle Sometime it a little hard to get it in the middle dot exactly if u have shaky hands. But I think it is of good quality

Attachments

• IMG_1669.webp
    IMG_1669.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 56
This wut there tops look like. Not a tear top. U flip it off and it look like this. With little dot in middle Sometime it a little hard to get it in the middle dot exactly if u have shaky hands. But I think it is of good quality

Sick thanks man, Im gonna go ahead to put an order in. I was already going to order orals but now I'll add oils to the order as well.

Back