JY Pharma

I got my order placed shortly after the Chinese holidays. So far the process was smooth except communication was a bit slow due to the time difference. The product looks great and the vials, stoppers and caps are of better quality than other Chinese vendors I’ve used so far. The fill level of the vials are also spot on. So far so good JYIMG_2156.webpIMG_2157.webp

Hello, I ordered 10x Testsuspension100 $55
10x Stan-aq100 $80
I asked a question on Whatsapp Jypharma, are these two products based on oil or water, the answer is yes they are based on oil. But I get water base. I request a refund from the seller. His answer is, I have to send 20 vials back to China and I will receive my refund. This was my last order.
I've never heard of test suspension in oil, only test no ester. I know Winstrol can be oil, so that's very annoying. I was just always under the assumption that suspension meant suspended in water, but I'm sure it could be made in oil. I've always been afraid of water based stuff, to many horror stories

Hello, I ordered 10x Testsuspension100 $55
10x Stan-aq100 $80
I asked a question on Whatsapp Jypharma, are these two products based on oil or water, the answer is yes they are based on oil. But I get water base. I request a refund from the seller. His answer is, I have to send 20 vials back to China and I will receive my refund. This was my last order.
Please don't distort the facts, it's not who says it first that makes sense. You asked after receiving the tracking number . In addition, the sales assistant misunderstood your meaning (our steroids are divided into oil and tablets), and he replied to the oil, which is why you misunderstood his meaning. In addition, if you send the products back to China, we will give you a refund, which is a fair business rule.

Last edited:
I've never heard of test suspension in oil, only test no ester. I know Winstrol can be oil, so that's very annoying. I was just always under the assumption that suspension meant suspended in water, but I'm sure it could be made in oil. I've always been afraid of water based stuff, to many horror stories
Suspension is water no ester , base is oil no ester .

You asked after receiving the tracking number .

Are you pretending not to understand ? I asked a question your non-competent assistant on September 22 and placed an order on September 23.

In addition, if you send the products back to China, we will give you a refund, which is a fair business rule.

are you kidding me? to get caught by customs.

I had the same problem with HYB products. They assumed it was their fault, I got my money back. Keep my money, it won't make me poor. What I wish for you and your company, that it sinks so quickly like an immigrant boat off the Mediterranean Sea... bye bye ...

To be fair it's more your fault than his. It's saying in the price list what they are. You should know what a suspension injectable and what winstrol aq mean. You are a user and not a new one if you buy those fast acting esters.

Guy that responded to whatapp is there just to get your order. Probably a china man that has 0 experience in this field and it's instructed to a simple task of taking orders not giving details that was already in the price list...

If you looking for oil brew yourself as those aren't very popular.

Are you pretending not to understand ? I asked a question your non-competent assistant on September 22 and placed an order on September 23.

are you kidding me? to get caught by customs.

I had the same problem with HYB products. They assumed it was their fault, I got my money back. Keep my money, it won't make me poor. What I wish for you and your company, that it sinks so quickly like an immigrant boat off the Mediterranean Sea... bye bye ...
If you don't know that suspension is in water, you shouldn't be ordering it. You made the mistake, not this guy bud.

Yea that's what I'm saying. If he ordered suspension he should have known it was water based. Also winstrol aq. I just trying to understand how he thought the products would be oil based when he ordered
If you look at the full list of products, each list has a description, ie orals , raws , sarms etc , he ordered off the oils list which is really liquid vials list

Yea that's what I'm saying. If he ordered suspension he should have known it was water based. Also winstrol aq. I just trying to understand how he thought the products would be oil based when he ordered
Totally agree!! He clearly didn’t understand what he was ordering. Now far as telling him to send it back to China for a refund, I know damn well they know he ain’t doing that

I just trying to understand how he thought the products would be oil based when he ordered

Castplay didn't know AQ meant water. He asked the assistant who only knew two answers: oil or tablet (because that's how they divide their list).

Castplay wanted the liquid version so the assistant said "oil" (because it wasn't a tab).

I wouldn't say it's unreasonable to expect the vendor to know if it's water or oil based though. They are selling the stuff after all.

There's some fault on both sides but JY now banning him from buying again and asking him to send it back to China isn't the best service.

There's other vendors on here who although wouldn't refund, would at least say they'll let the assistant know so it doesn't happen again or change something, like make it clear on the price list that AQ means water for those newer to the game.

I wouldn't say it's unreasonable to expect the vendor to know if it's water or oil based though. They are selling the stuff after all.

There's some fault on both sides but JY now banning him from buying again and asking him to send it back to China isn't the best service.

There's other vendors on here who although wouldn't refund, would at least say they'll let the assistant know so it doesn't happen again or change something, like make it clear on the price list that AQ means water for those newer to the game.
In this case, although it is only $180, we don't think there is anything wrong to bear the relevant responsibilities, and we won't refund it. For such guests, we no longer provide supply services.

Larker and AlexDavis are right.
Your sales person provided the wrong information or gave it the wrong way and now you refuse to acknowledge responsibility for your failings.
The customer was not sure and asked for clarification, before he placed the order, so it all went from there.
Now you refuse to refund him or provide credit.
You are liable for the mistake, imo.
If your reps are not up to scratch, what's that got to do with the customer's incompetence?

Back