JY Pharma

View attachment 288204View attachment 288205pictures of their inventory.. sane manufacturer
So you posting two pictures of boxes and bags means they’re all the exact same manufacturer. Like I said, JY tops are different (non coloured and different size) his stoppers are different, his tabs are different (in size AND non coloured. His OIL VOLUME is 1g+ heavier in volume on every single vial.
Just because you see two sources that could potentially be the same manufacturer doesn’t mean every single China man sucks the same dick.

So you posting two pictures of boxes and bags means they’re all the exact same manufacturer. Like I said, JY tops are different (non coloured and different size) his stoppers are different, his tabs are different (in size AND non coloured. His OIL VOLUME is 1g+ heavier in volume on every single vial.
Just because you see two sources that could potentially be the same manufacturer doesn’t mean every single China man sucks the same dick.
Ok!! have a nice day.

received 2nd order in absolute record time, all products that have been used are top notch. Definitely will be a long term customer. Thanks @JY Pharma
Only question is: are they’re any plans on producing raloxifiene tabs?

This is just wrong. A test is the only way to tell what's in these things. I've gotten PIP from 250mg Test E and no pip from real 100mg Prop.PIP doesn't mean anything.This type of bs is spread by youtube "influencers" who never even trained with IFBB pros, been to IFBB pro shows or even take real stuff.
Agreed... I don't get pip at all.. this means nothing. Pip is person to person, nit concentration dependent. I hate hearing shit like this.

Ok. Cool story bro

So being a pro automatically makes you immune to high dosage pip or pip in general? Everything works the same for every (or most) persons doesn't matter if you are a ifbb pro or the president.

Pip has a lot to do with what is in the vial. Do a simple search on this forum and see that there are topics open that complain about pip with high mg/ml products. Well too many coincidence that next to pip word is a high mg/ml don't you think so? A guy pin 1 ml of susta 500 and next day his ass double in size and then open a topic wonder what is the problem or if he got a infection.
Or you find people complain about test/tren/mast blend that makes them handicapped for a few days. It's a coincidence also that a high mg short ester blend gives you pip. Maybe or more than likely not

Guys that are into homebrew can say why they don't brew at ridiculous concentration or why do you think ugl don't offer those kinds of products. Because you can't use them. You must dilute with other aas to make them usable.
Or use lidocaine and guaiacol to numb the pain.

Is nothing new that a high mg/ml product have a high chance to makes your ass swollen and limp for a few days. There are many many examples and guys who have taken those kind of oils can say the same thing but they must be all wrong because you are the cool guy who has friends in ifbb pro like it does matter a bit your friends in the face of facts.

Also if I or jy or other guy show you a test of any product it doesn't mean that you have the same batch. Until the batch is tested and the results are available that batch is sold. So test what do you have to know what you actually have.

It's basic stuff. If you have been around for so long you should have know that.
If a ugl it's give you pip chance the ugl. Ugl isn't better than pharma if they have the same active substance in it. Or use a normal concentration product.

But 99% of people must be wrong and you are right because you do shots of steroids with your ifbb friends since the beginning of the time.
Ok man you are right if that makes you happy. I have nothing to win over this . I just point out the facts. Have a nice day!
I brew high concentration for myself and I get no pip.. it's really person to person. There alot of reason why ugly don't make high concentration.. 1 being they don't sell enough volume 2 being the chance of crashing is higher. Vials crashing is not good for a ugl.
There are no absolutes in this. Everything is person to person.. my routine coukd kill you and yours coukd kill me.. thats an extreme but you get the point.
If you need to use lidocaine, I think this isn't for you brother. That seems like to much.

Ok. Cool story bro

So being a pro automatically makes you immune to high dosage pip or pip in general? Everything works the same for every (or most) persons doesn't matter if you are a ifbb pro or the president.

Pip has a lot to do with what is in the vial. Do a simple search on this forum and see that there are topics open that complain about pip with high mg/ml products. Well too many coincidence that next to pip word is a high mg/ml don't you think so? A guy pin 1 ml of susta 500 and next day his ass double in size and then open a topic wonder what is the problem or if he got a infection.
Or you find people complain about test/tren/mast blend that makes them handicapped for a few days. It's a coincidence also that a high mg short ester blend gives you pip. Maybe or more than likely not

Guys that are into homebrew can say why they don't brew at ridiculous concentration or why do you think ugl don't offer those kinds of products. Because you can't use them. You must dilute with other aas to make them usable.
Or use lidocaine and guaiacol to numb the pain.

Is nothing new that a high mg/ml product have a high chance to makes your ass swollen and limp for a few days. There are many many examples and guys who have taken those kind of oils can say the same thing but they must be all wrong because you are the cool guy who has friends in ifbb pro like it does matter a bit your friends in the face of facts.

Also if I or jy or other guy show you a test of any product it doesn't mean that you have the same batch. Until the batch is tested and the results are available that batch is sold. So test what do you have to know what you actually have.

It's basic stuff. If you have been around for so long you should have know that.
If a ugl it's give you pip chance the ugl. Ugl isn't better than pharma if they have the same active substance in it. Or use a normal concentration product.

But 99% of people must be wrong and you are right because you do shots of steroids with your ifbb friends since the beginning of the time.
Ok man you are right if that makes you happy. I have nothing to win over this . I just point out the facts. Have a nice day!
Nope, you're still wrong LOL. Done crying?

Last edited:
Agreed... I don't get pip at all.. this means nothing. Pip is person to person, nit concentration dependent. I hate hearing shit like this.
I brew high concentration for myself and I get no pip.. it's really person to person. There alot of reason why ugly don't make high concentration.. 1 being they don't sell enough volume 2 being the chance of crashing is higher. Vials crashing is not good for a ugl.
There are no absolutes in this. Everything is person to person.. my routine coukd kill you and yours coukd kill me.. thats an extreme but you get the point.
If you need to use lidocaine, I think this isn't for you brother. That seems like to much.

100% right.This guy comes in here saying 500mg in one shot isn't real if it doesn't have PIP lol.

100% right.This guy comes in here saying 500mg in one shot isn't real if it doesn't have PIP lol.
Yea that's why I take breaks from here from tike to time. Also when I'm working, eating,lifting, and blasting I don't have time or energy for internet lol..
I think the guys that have the most pip woth high concentration are first timers .. I remember my first few pins, it was tender for a few days.. never anything worth mentioning. I had a sub q leak a few years back that hurt like a bitch..agsin that was my error that caused it.
I brew high concentration everything I can.. I like injecting less volume..

I can do 3.5ml shots of compounds and get no pip. I have tried quite a few different things. A little pip here and there. There is one combo that gives me pip for 3 days pretty good.. I can do a1 ml of 60mg/ml tren suspension aq with 1ml 100ml/mg of test suspension aq.. I only do it every so often and love it but i pay for it for a couple days.. I can do oil base tne no problem.

I’ve ordered from every single one of them.
Some tabs are completely different. Some are coloured. JY packaging/tops/orals are completely different than QSC. Sigma Audley and QSC are almost identical but JY is much different
My JY and SRY tabs are identical, bottles are identical foil seal identical. Only difference is JY was hand written and SRY printed a basic label

So we are discussing completely independent sources? Do they source from the same manufacturers?
possibly rhetorical

JY, SRY, QSC, K4L, Sigma Audley
I only know with about 95% certainty that CT, JY and SRY source tabs from the same manufacturer. I believe The oils and peps may be the same source as well. JY cannot do custom batch 1L runs, SRY can but that might just mean that they can go to the manufacturer to source a 1L run of oils. QSC, k4l, SSA lists aren't identical like CT, JY and SRY. Luckily SRY and JY are doing testing and seem to be giving testing credits which is helping a lot of us do large volume orders and tacking on Jano testing