JY Pharma

Yeah that's just a steroid piss test from LabCorp, wholy inaccurate for deciphering steroids and we have absolutely no background on how long you've been running each compound compared to when you did this piss test. Next time just send it into Jano these piss tests prove nothing and I'm not one to side with a source

Yeah that's just a steroid piss test from LabCorp, wholy inaccurate for deciphering steroids and we have absolutely no background on how long you've been running each compound compared to when you did this piss test. Next time just send it into Jano these piss tests prove nothing and I'm not one to side with a source
When there had been no other compound Ran in the last year besides test prescribed from a doctor. And the only thing added was the primo and winny from this source i think it’s perfectly justified to post a test that i get done free lol. I reached out to the source not asking for any hand outs just letting them know what came out so they could check their manufacturing

With Jashonik I variance tested JY Pharma's 2.5mg, 5mg, and 10mg anavar tabs. Results in this thread.

Yeah screw that when it comes for a female, Pharma only (and test those too).

Despite the 2.5 being fairly close, the catastrophe waiting to happen with the 5mg tabs puts QA into question for all of it.

Great work.

UGLs just can't be trusted for consistant accurate dosing of orals. It's nothing like oils, which are child's play in comparison.