JY Pharma

As I said I've seen photos of their stoppers and some of my friends in person. Pretty upset over some pitted stoppers. I dont really care. Just trying to answer the dude on what I've seen. Take it for what it is or leave it or get upset about it. I must be living in your head rent free my man. Have a great day
Brother the type of review you left on JY thread comparing the stoppers to QSC was straight up sabotaging JY, and it was dishonest.

All the people in this thread who have used JY stoppers would agree.

Please be more accurate and truthful with your reviews moving forward or you will never be taken seriously

Brother the type of review you left on JY thread comparing the stoppers to QSC was straight up sabotaging JY, and it was dishonest.

All the people in this thread who have used JY stoppers would agree.

Please be more accurate and truthful with your reviews moving forward or you will never be taken seriously
For the record, I absolutely love JY. I have no reason to be untruthful, however, your right and I didn't think of it at the time as possibly having a sabotaging effect on JY's thread. Admittedly, I really should have realized that possibility as that is the last thing I would ever want to do. I appreciate you bringing that to my attention, and I apologize for not realizing what should have been obvious. My only intention was to merely state an opinion based primarily on what I've seen of a friend's in order to attempt to answer a question for a fellow member. That's all. That being said, in looking back again I will say that JY's stoppers are indeed of a much higher quality. Additionally, I should add that I've never had any leaks nor problems with JY's stoppers at all whatsoever. In fact, while not all of my stoppers may have looked the same to me, they're really not even comparable to Q based on what I'm seeing now that this has prompted me to go back and take another deeper, and more recent look. I'm glad I did. From what I remember of the above-mentioned friend's stoppers from Q, they just weren't bad compared to what I'm seeing now. That is where I primarily erred in judgment and made a mistake. Unfortunately, I let the situation get the better of me early on, but I am man enough to admit when I am wrong. Finally, just to be absolutely clear, I have had nothing but positive experiences with JY, which I highly, highly recommend, and whom I have even recommended to a family member as well. You cannot go wrong with JY based on my experiences.

For the record, I absolutely love JY. I have no reason to be untruthful, however, your right and I didn't think of it at the time as possibly having a sabotaging effect on JY's thread. Admittedly, I really should have realized that possibility as that is the last thing I would ever want to do. I appreciate you bringing that to my attention, and I apologize for not realizing what should have been obvious. My only intention was to merely state an opinion based primarily on what I've seen of a friend's in order to attempt to answer a question for a fellow member. That's all. That being said, in looking back again I will say that JY's stoppers are indeed of a much higher quality. Additionally, I should add that I've never had any leaks nor problems with JY's stoppers at all whatsoever. In fact, while not all of my stoppers may have looked the same to me, they're really not even comparable to Q based on what I'm seeing now that this has prompted me to go back and take another deeper, and more recent look. I'm glad I did. From what I remember of the above-mentioned friend's stoppers from Q, they just weren't bad compared to what I'm seeing now. That is where I primarily erred in judgment and made a mistake. Unfortunately, I let the situation get the better of me early on, but I am man enough to admit when I am wrong. Finally, just to be absolutely clear, I have had nothing but positive experiences with JY, which I highly, highly recommend, and whom I have even recommended to a family member as well. You cannot go wrong with JY based on my experiences.
This forum is so customers can share their uncensored feedback, whether it’s bad or good.

In your case you stated the quality of the products as it is no need to think about whether you’re sabotaging reputations or not, transparency is what’s important.

Remember, this is a forum made for the promotion of harm reduction not to protect the vendor’s reputation. As long as you’re truthful, do not think you are doing anyone a disservice on the contrary you are making them aware of a problem they need to fix which only improves their business and attract more customers.

Ok. Next vendor with bold claims.

JY Pharma Co,. Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise

We offer a high-quality product, manufactured in a pharmaceutical factory, The high-standard GMP production system and quality system in line with international standards, the implementation of internal control standards higher than national standards, fine production technology, strict quality management, the implementation of GMP standards by all employees in the whole process.

Revised Meso Vetting Questionnaire.

Picture of production facility is nice and fun and all but the product testing results (many of which we don't ask for at Meso routinely, ok I annoyingly do) tells you the real story.

@JY Pharma can make the stuff using a staff of extremely well hung trannies only wearing cloth masks in the back room of his "gentlemen's club" as long as the following tests are coming back good...

For your AAS products:

1.HPLC purity (provided)

2.GCMS organic/structural impurities?

3.Metals?

4. Sterility?

5. Endotoxins?

6. GCMS residual solvents?

What's your specs on these from the routine analytical program you have established @JY Pharma ?

Please provide your responses. Surely with your claims, the answers to these questions should be simple for you to provide. Currently, your testing does NOT match your claims.

Last edited:
This forum is so customers can share their uncensored feedback, whether it’s bad or good.

In your case you stated the quality of the products as it is no need to think about whether you’re sabotaging reputations or not, transparency is what’s important.
Well no, not really Declan. Your statements only apply to his second review where he cleared it up with what he meant.

his first review he stated QSC stoppers and JY stoppers were of the same quality and it doesn’t matter because they both get the job done for the price of whatever.

Then he mentioned he never used QSC oils and was only comparing the stoppers to QSC stoppers based off a picture.

“This forum is so customers can share their uncensored feedback, whether it’s bad or good”
-I don’t think this forum is for customers to share their feedback , good or bad , based off pictures and using that to compare the actual quality. Do you ?

Want to see this?
Wow. All those nice pics and no pics of your analytical Chem lab where your team is testing all those products to the GMP claims you make. Let's see those pics and your routine C of A documents and specs all on the testing I just asked about. How you vendors have gotten away with this is fascinating.

@readalot my last question I thought of for you since you seem to know a good amount.

Do you believe any homebrew style lab such as the domestic labs can produce the same type of sterilization or quality finished product as a factory, if both the domestic and factory follow the correct protocols and procedures

Do you believe it is possible or not even close at all?

@readalot my last question I thought of for you since you seem to know a good amount.

Do you believe any homebrew style lab such as the domestic labs can produce the same type of sterilization or quality finished product as a factory, if both the domestic and factory follow the correct protocols and procedures

Do you believe it is possible or not even close at all?
Absolutely. I have no evidence to support the claim that domestic shops aren't making product with the same or better quality as overseas manufacturers. Finished product quality is a function of the quality of raw materials and process. Theoretically a small domestic can sterile filter their product just the same as a factory. Until we get the endotoxin data we won't know the quality between both options. That data will be telling.

Also no evidence the raws used by domestics are any worse than factories. Only difference right now is we have factories making GMP claims they aren't backing up. Absolutely absurd. People see Pharma/GMP claim and think they are getting something? Are they? I don't know. The vendors aren't providing the data that should be simple to supply if their factory is what they claim it to be.

TLDR: the standard we hold sources to must improve. Currently, sources get away with false advertising / misleading claims. Prove it. HPLC is great and was a wonderful improvement. It just ain't good enough.

Last edited:
Well no, not really Declan. Your statements only apply to his second review where he cleared it up with what he meant.

his first review he stated QSC stoppers and JY stoppers were of the same quality and it doesn’t matter because they both get the job done for the price of whatever.

Then he mentioned he never used QSC oils and was only comparing the stoppers to QSC stoppers based off a picture.

“This forum is so customers can share their uncensored feedback, whether it’s bad or good”
-I don’t think this forum is for customers to share their feedback , good or bad , based off pictures and using that to compare the actual quality. Do you ?
There are already so many complaints about QSC stoppers and it’s already well known. You don’t even need pics or order to know how bad QSC’s stoppers are because Tracy himself said it’s low quality because that’s how they are able to sell their oils at lower price, take it or go eat dogshit lol.

Anyway, no need for you to defend the vendor, they have reps for that.

End of the day as long as the source sells what they advertise then that’s on the buyer.

There are already so many complaints about QSC stoppers and it’s already well known. You don’t even need pics or order to know how bad QSC’s stoppers are because Tracy himself said it’s low quality because that’s how they are able to sell their oils at lower price, take it or go eat dogshit lol.
Right, so like I said, this was the issue with his review.

Maybe you missed it or didn’t read it the first time, maybe you are a wee bit confused on this situation?

He was saying that JY pharma had the same quaility of stoppers as QSC (like you just mentioned with all the problems of how terrible they are) and he was basing that off a picture.

Saying well JY has the same quality stoppers as QSC (even though he never tried QSC oils) because of a picture he saw.

And you’re saying that’s what this forum is for ? For members to leave their uncensored reviews comparing one brand that they got and have in their possession and saying they are of the same quality as another brand, based off a picture of the other brand ?

Nonetheless he decided to compare the worst known stoppers on this forum off a picture and saying they are the same quality as this sources stoppers.

I regret to inform you , but you saying

About his first review is just plan wrong bother man.

That is not what this forum is about. To compare a brand you got to another brand you never got and base it off a fucking picture.

Ffs, just buy what gear and vials you’re happy with, I thought we are involved for harm reduction not just the quality of a stopper! Kiss and make up lads ! It’s getting boring now

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back