keep gains on PCT and after

rogerids

Have a question......how can I keep my gains (well most of them) on PCT of course nutrition, strength training and good habits but, what I mean is nolva and clomid will help me out??? also should I take some time off like no training??? supposedly i gain 20lbs.....how can I keep the most out of them???

Nolva and clomid will help you get back up and running faster, not sure where you got the notion to discontinue training after cycle to help with your gains, that's pretty ridiculous. If people kept most of their gains on cycle permanently they wouldn't be running multiple cycles over and over again, you cant keep most of your gains once you come off regardless of what you do.

Keeping your calories high, and maintain your training volume, along with taking your SERMs. Also I have heard peptides can assist in keeping all your gains made on cycle such as GHRP-6 + CJC-1295 DAC + IGF-1 LR3.

2 on/4 off has been great for me as far as keeping gains goes. I average four lbs of kept gains for every two week cycle. Clomid for pct afterwards.

Most people overestimate their gains. Usually people are holding a lot of water. However, keeping up with lots of food and short intense training session. Also I really like to blast hcg before pct. just my .02 cents.

2 on/4 off has been great for me as far as keeping gains goes. I average four lbs of kept gains for every two week cycle. Clomid for pct afterwards.

That's 8 times a year using pct meds.. I like the concept but don't like the idea of that frequent of pct.

Most people overestimate their gains. Usually people are holding a lot of water. However, keeping up with lots of food and short intense training session. Also I really like to blast hcg before pct. just my .02 cents.

I hold a lot of water when running Deca or NPP so I hear what you're saying. I look really swole for a while, then I finish my PCT and I look completely different. Mostly I notice the differences in my neck/shoulder area & a little in my gut.

I'll be trying HCG for the first time this cycle. I'm going to run 500iu every week for the last 4 weeks, then the week in-between finishing the gear and PCT I will blast 2500iu. I'm hoping to minimize the testicular atrophy, well see how it goes.

Keep cals high & quality to support added muscle.
Keep training intense, I like HIT, short time, high intensity. Get plenty of rest.
The pct starting & even surpassing your natty T production as quickly as possible will assist in gains retention as well of course.

Thanks yall for your comments....I think the best way is food and training twice harder.....imma cycle sus/deca sus 12weeks and deca 10weeks....thts why I asked

I'm curious about doing something like this too. Many years ago I used to use relatively low doses of superdrol only as a preworkout during my 4 lifting sessions a week. I ran it like that for months at a time, never had any problems with getting shutdown, never used anything for pct, and I made incredible gains. Conventional wisdom dictates that it's a stupid approach, but I put on a solid 40 pounds in a year, and added over 100 pounds to my bench and 150 pounds to my squat. Knowing what I know now I wouldn't do it again, but maybe in my ignorance I stumbled upon something that actually works for my body somehow, not sure what to make of it looking back on it.

I'm curious about doing something like this too. Many years ago I used to use relatively low doses of superdrol only as a preworkout during my 4 lifting sessions a week. I ran it like that for months at a time, never had any problems with getting shutdown, never used anything for pct, and I made incredible gains. Conventional wisdom dictates that it's a stupid approach, but I put on a solid 40 pounds in a year, and added over 100 pounds to my bench and 150 pounds to my squat. Knowing what I know now I wouldn't do it again, but maybe in my ignorance I stumbled upon something that actually works for my body somehow, not sure what to make of it looking back on it.

I as well remember pulsing sd...

Back