keeping dbol gains?

stocks2

I was wondering what people do to keep the most of their dbol gains, and how much of the gains have you typically kept?

Sust350- put down 3x pin to 700week 16 weeks then tapper to trt cruise
Dbol pin/pill- @ 40 day- 4 weeks
Decca- @ 600 week 12-14 week maybe cruise on trt
Aromasin and caber
hgh 2iu for however long.

Thinking the cruise will help keep most of the gains.

lol. A keeping gains post. You want to keep dbol gains? Raise your sodium then because the only thing not going to be kept from a dbol run is the temporary water retention. You’d hold onto all the muscle just fine.

this isn’t your first time taking steroids, is it? If that’s the case then I think you might want to hold off and research a bit more before you pull the trigger

THIS BROOOO, SUCH A NOOB QUESTION YET THE DUDE TAKING DBOL, CABER...
Misinterpreted your reply, sorry dude, but yea I agree. I had my 21 yo cousin come over to me and tell me he’s gona get absolutely HUGE from mk-677.

The guy doesn’t even know how to workout. He has no diet, never tracked a macro or calorie in his life, is 6’2, 190 and 27-30% bodyfat and knows nothing about peds or proper nutrition and training. He drinks and smokes every day pretty much, sits a home jerking it and playing video games.

He told me he listens to that weird ass TikTok gym music and these tren twin song edits in the gym.

Back