• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Kinda made a thread like this but not exactly, too much volume?

Dead

if I’m doing this twice a week with the second day being more light TUT still 12 rep range is this too many exercises to hit twice a week? 3 sets each, 3 on 1 off
————————————
chest tris

-Chest

Flat bench

Incline bench

Flys

-Triceps

Weighted Dips. 10,8,8

Tricep extension machine 12,12,12

tricep overhead 10,10,10

Tricep pushdown superset (12,12,12)

-shoulders

Reverse flys (15/10partial,15/10,15/10)

Dumbell OHP/machine press (8,8,8)

Lat raises (12,12,12)

————————————
Legs

Squat

Quad extension

Hamstring curls

Leg press

Calf raises (outer calves/bent knees, inner calves/wide stance)

-abs
————————————
back/bis

-Back

Lat pull down overhand *

Dumbell rows

barbell rows

Lat pull over

Roman deadlifts

Shrugs

-biceps

Hammer curl across chest almost to chin 3 sets

Dumbell curl

Preacher curl

Last edited:
Also maybe for the second workout of the week I start in the opposite order so the opposite muscle group gets the heaviest load/energy first.

Bur I just need to know if doing all of this twice a week is too much or if it is fine

So is it a push pull legs routine? I kinda do that if you are. Except I split the lifts up more.
Ex: so if I do barbell rows on Tuesday I’ll do DB rows on the next back day
It does seem like some people respond very well to volume. Some more to hi intensity.

So is it a push pull legs routine? I kinda do that if you are. Except I split the lifts up more.
Ex: so if I do barbell rows on Tuesday I’ll do DB rows on the next back day
It does seem like some people respond very well to volume. Some more to hi intensity.
Ya ppl and I think I respond to intensity over volume which is why I only have like one muscle group focused exercise not like barbell rows then dumbell rows for example