King lab scammed me

No. I am joking about the FBI DEA part.
Gotta be careful though with what you release. Blur out anything that could give ideas on who/where you are. I guess country is as specific as you can get.

I was about to report you to PETA.

Edit:thanks for alerting people of probable scammers.

Just in case you don't get it. Peta is an animal rights group that are completely against eating any form of animal products.

No. I am joking about the FBI DEA part.
Gotta be careful though with what you release. Blur out anything that could give ideas on who/where you are. I guess country is as specific as you can get.

I was about to report you to PETA.

Edit:thanks for alerting people of probable scammers.

Just in case you don't get it. Peta is an animal rights group that are completely against eating any form of animal products.
We need a clearer and larger shot of your woman there buddy. No need to blur anything out.

Update he excepted to finally send my refund after threats him to post him up beside that if anyone wanna see the full conversation of how he communicate with me and how he was saying won’t refund anything to me I will post up beside thank you guys

I had everything up actually but it was showing my full information so some brothers here recommended for me to take down but if you wanna know what happen witch sure I’ll explain I had ordered from king lab over 6 to 7 times very easy and smooth transaction everything was great till out of no where he decided to flip on me and stop selling me stuff I simply had asked what’s wrong what happen he didn’t really responded at all so I was bit confused I had let my friends try to order then he did the same thing to my friend and he also told him that he will not send refund and that no one will believe us and I told him will we do have screen shot and if you won’t send refund we will go on all the bodybuilding forums and post you up and he also said that he will get me banned witch I told him go head I’ll make new account and let everyone knows how you treat people. But like I said in the end he did refunded after all the talk.

Ole King Labs. The one with no testing who spams Professional Muscle with multiple posts in multiple threads a day. Never trusted that source and no telling how much rent they pay to source there.

I had everything up actually but it was showing my full information so some brothers here recommended for me to take down but if you wanna know what happen witch sure I’ll explain I had ordered from king lab over 6 to 7 times very easy and smooth transaction everything was great till out of no where he decided to flip on me and stop selling me stuff I simply had asked what’s wrong what happen he didn’t really responded at all so I was bit confused I had let my friends try to order then he did the same thing to my friend and he also told him that he will not send refund and that no one will believe us and I told him will we do have screen shot and if you won’t send refund we will go on all the bodybuilding forums and post you up and he also said that he will get me banned witch I told him go head I’ll make new account and let everyone knows how you treat people. But like I said in the end he did refunded after all the talk.
You should still post it. Redact your personal info. I'm glad you got your money back, but maybe you could help out someone else.

I ordered from King once, some Bac water and something for a friend. My impression is that they are primarily a drug dealer that happens to have juice too rather than the UGLs that I deal with where it's obvious that juice is their business and they actually love brewing so they press the head of their dick onto every bottle, ain't that right @Stanfordpharma1 ?
Tits for Stan lol
areola_slip_tum-2896.jpg

I ordered from King once, some Bac water and something for a friend. My impression is that they are primarily a drug dealer that happens to have juice too rather than the UGLs that I deal with where it's obvious that juice is their business and they actually love brewing so they press the head of their dick onto every bottle, ain't that right @Stanfordpharma1 ?
Tits for Stan lol
View attachment 255561
Easter boobies... delicious.

I love how on other forums sponsor have subforums but when you look at them they are the only ones posting and all negative post get delete super fast. ASF scum

Her ass is smaller after semaglutide and she hasn't gained the weight back. It's been 8+ months. I'm disappointed
My gals ass was amazing before semaglutide... :( it's only an 8 now, but she's happy so.......
But here's a warning: (not my girl)
SemaNE1.jpg