Pharmacom labs BAD

He was kidding. Dirthand has ethics and then some. Sorry Dirthand, I know you told me to not keep messing up your cool factor. Sorry Bro, you just can't help being a good human.

A+ on your other philosophical points Papa.
Lol.. I'm gonna go... its about that time of day my modanafil starts to wear off.... I get irritated quick..

Pharmacom Labs carrier oil formula is GSO with a small 5 to 10% EO (this information can be confirmed on the official Pharmacom Labs site under the "Innovations" section).
Why in the world would you use EO as a blanket excipient in all of your carrier oils? What?

Why jack up your CRP unnecessarily while running shit loads of androgens? That's not harm reduction.

Last edited:
Source discussion is prohibited outside the Underground subforum.

However, negative source reports posted outside the Underground are not deleted; they are usually moved to the Underground.

This doesn't grant New Members who have failed to earn posting privileges to participate in Underground subforum. They must still earn it.

(Or apparently they can show complete disregard for these guidelines and disrespect all the Members who explained how the system works. And just keep right on posting about sources outside the Underground.)

OTOH, positive source reviews posted outside the Underground subforum are ALWAYS deleted.

As far as this thread is concerned, the OP says one source is BAD while at the same time saying one source is GOOD. How should this be moderated when posted outside the Steroid Underground??

Source discussion is prohibited outside the Underground subforum.

However, negative source reports a posted outside the Underground are not deleted; they are usually moved to the Underground.

This still doesn't grant New Members who have failed to earn posting privileges to participate in Underground subforum. They must still earn it.

(Or apparently they can show complete disregard for these guidelines and disrespect all the Members who explained how the system works. And just keep right on posting about sources outside the Underground.)

OTOH, positive source reviews posted outside the Underground subforum are ALWAYS deleted.

As far as this thread is concerned, the OP says one source is BAD while at the same time saying one source is GOOD. How should this be moderated when posted outside the Steroid Underground??
Well you did a hell of a job. Bright side is it stimulated significant discussion of a long time source.

I don't know how much bigger you can make that sign when people sign up. I guess they just don't care to follow the rules and respect forum etiquette.

Because on a scientific basic you don't have the experimental negative control to rule out other factors (placebo, changes to diet, training, etc.) besides the effect studied (here the Pharmacom product). Glad you are back at it and not being disrespectful.

An objective/quantitative test would be HPLC assay on the product.
My point is simply that the significant increase in strength can only be the result of the Pharmacom products I am taking. There will never be perfect evidence for black market products, which is why personal testaments such as myself are important and valuable.

I would happily pay for an HPLC assay to be done, but I honestly have no idea how to go about doing that.

My point is simply that the significant increase in strength can only be the result of the Pharmacom products I am taking. There will never be perfect evidence for black market products, which is why personal testaments such as myself are important and valuable.

I would happily pay for an HPLC assay to be done, but I honestly have no idea how to go about doing that.

Contact @janoshik directly or check out their website. Info@janoshik.com

Sponsors

Back