KingdomOfVar (source)

72kg sounds like a beginner (if you are not 150cm tall)
so of course you can build some lean muscle mass in 10 weeks

mainly depends how long you already workout, if it is your first cycle, how far you are from your genetic limit etc etc.
Noone can tell how much lean mass you can gain in xx weeks

mainly depends how long you already workout, if it is your first cycle, how far you are from your genetic limit etc etc.
Noone can tell how much lean mass you can gain in xx weeks
Ok, but as you understood 72k is a novice guy on a cycle. Oxa is a mild steroid. So a guess could be between 2 and 5kg if the guy is genetically gifted. My guess.

@KingdomOfVar I hope I can get an answer here since you don't seem to respond to me on Wickr.

I was assured my order will be shipped on 3rd of January. I haven't heard anything from you since I paid you on 24th of December.

If there are some delays, please at least let me know. Instead of ignoring my messages.

Thank you.

Europe had a big operation go down a couple of weeks ago according to the thread in the steroid news subsection...be careful guys

Europe had a big operation go down a couple of weeks ago according to the thread in the steroid news subsection...be careful guys
Talking about Shield II? That has took place between April and October 2021 and that was the report on what they achieved
As we speak maybe it takes places Shield III and in December we will read that report

Before I posted a buyer beware, I reached out to place an order and no response yet. Last login is Dec 31, so either they went dark for a reason or exit scammed remaining buyers.

No one should try and buy from this guy.

Talking about Shield II? That has took place between April and October 2021 and that was the report on what they achieved
As we speak maybe it takes places Shield III and in December we will read that report
Ty for clarifying. I just seen the posted date and figured it was more current. I know they used to call it Pangea and they used to do it annually if my memory serves me right.

Just got a WICKR reply myself a bit ago. He’s having a health related issue so Stuck at the hospital. It be smart to hold off on orders until packs start shipping and coming in again

Is he the same guy that have pharmasource? He and David is in hospital also
I also have a order paid for like 10 days and waiting on receiving. I don't think he exit scam no one probably guy really have problems. We are humans after all and shit happens faster than you know

Received the package. Like other guys said stealth is more than on point.
Hoping he will get healthy soon as being in hospital is no joke.