KingdomOfVar (source)

First order with this source. Ordered in first third of December, delivered a few days ago EU -> EU.
Not the sources fault tho, he has been very helpful from the beginning and kept me updated.
When I received the package, I was like "I paid twenty bucks for this?" but as soon as I opened it, I thought "Ah, I paid twenty bucks for THIS". Perfect stealth.

Overall positive experience, good prices and he responds within a few hours. Shipping time wasn't his fault. Will order again.

First order with this source. Ordered in first third of December, delivered a few days ago EU -> EU.
Not the sources fault tho, he has been very helpful from the beginning and kept me updated.
When I received the package, I was like "I paid twenty bucks for this?" but as soon as I opened it, I thought "Ah, I paid twenty bucks for THIS". Perfect stealth.

Overall positive experience, good prices and he responds within a few hours. Shipping time wasn't his fault. Will order again.

Thank you sir

Short Review :
Get my order in about 1 1/2Week (EU - EU) after payment ..
Packaging/Stealth is really good as always .
Ordered many times different orals (Arimidex, Cardarine,...)
KoV is top notch for oral tabs in my opinion.
Cant say anything negativ .
Everything works great in my opinion.

Will order more in future.

Thanks @KingdomOfVar

Short Review :
Get my order in about 1 1/2Week (EU - EU) after payment ..
Packaging/Stealth is really good as always .
Ordered many times different orals (Arimidex, Cardarine,...)
KoV is top notch for oral tabs in my opinion.
Cant say anything negativ .
Everything works great in my opinion.

Will order more in future.

Thanks @KingdomOfVar

Thank you sir

ONE WEEK PROMO

Crypto payment 5% discount

200€ order / 10% discount + 80tabs Tadalafil40mg free

400€ order / 15% discount + 120tabs Tadalafil40mg free

600€ order / 20% discount + 180tabs Tadalafil40mg free

Placed an order and paid last Thursday and received my pack yesterday. Total time less than a week to U.S.

Ordered primo a and avavar.

Professional service and crazy slick packaging.
My wife uses var as well and when I opened my pack she saw and asked what the hell did you order that for. So she was fooled by the packing.

Quick check of my var with a labmax amp turned dark green same as my prescription anavar. Can’t get more scripts and costs too high.

Will report back after swapping over to kov stuff.

Placed an order and paid last Thursday and received my pack yesterday. Total time less than a week to U.S.

My wife uses var as well and when I opened my pack she saw and asked what the hell did you order that for. So she was fooled by the packing.

Quick check of my var with a labmax amp turned dark green same as my prescription anavar. Can’t get more scripts and costs too high.

Will report back after swapping over to kov stuff.

Thanks for feedback sir

First order.
aeveral stuff, three I tried VERY potent.

The stuff is so precise on the dosing that you cannot combine everything with anything as your blood pressure will go through the roof!

used SD 10mg and went from 104kg to 110kg in two weeks!! That's some real shit right there,OLD SCHOOL SD!

tried avannar 25mg alongside sd for a week but couldn't handle it. friends used his Anadrol went up 2kg and lost fat.

great, everything Great

I assume the primo a is for you wife as well? My wife had great results on primo a, more results and less sides than anavar. Solid lean gains.

I was actually planning to take the primo a.

I’ve hard a hard time sourcing real primo e in the u.s. I’ve gotten fake or EQ.

I like low dose test and the milder stuff due to anxiety sides. I’m going to stack the primo with var

would you consider testing your mtren aswell? Im pretty sure @janoshik is able to test for it, atleast i've seen him test injectable mtren.

Well, I dont think so. M3T have so little sale volume that I decide to do not testing it, second reason is that was made in very small batch and probably will be sold out without substitute.
But if I change my mind, new batch will be tested. Iam satisfied with actual batch, have confirmed that is working very well.....but like I said, sales numbers are low. Probably will spend money in Miborelon and Fluoxymesteron instead M3T.

Well, I dont think so. M3T have so little sale volume that I decide to do not testing it, second reason is that was made in very small batch and probably will be sold out without substitute.
But if I change my mind, new batch will be tested. Iam satisfied with actual batch, have confirmed that is working very well.....but like I said, sales numbers are low. Probably will spend money in Miborelon and Fluoxymesteron instead M3T.
I can see your reason not to test it, I just cant find any reviews on it but would like to give it a try!

Would be nice to see Fluoxymesteron added, miborelon also could be interesting for sure!

I can see your reason not to test it, I just cant find any reviews on it but would like to give it a try!

Would be nice to see Fluoxymesteron added, miborelon also could be interesting for sure!

Must say that many customers doesnt share their experiences here, I am little bit disappointed. Do not why. Thats why I appreciate all feedbacks here.