King’s College survey on Anabolic Steroids

Dr Amaral

Researchers from King’s College London are conducting an online survey about strategies to treat and prevent the adverse effects of anabolic steroids.

Participants must be 16 years old or more, living in the UK and have used anabolic steroids in the last 12 months.

Those who complete this anonymous survey can enter a prize draw for one of five £50 Amazon vouchers.

All data is stored in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018.

To find more and take part, go to:
https://bit.ly/3dLOu8n

Attachments

• A9110465-6C5A-4340-BF0C-776646730199.jpeg
    A9110465-6C5A-4340-BF0C-776646730199.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 20
Hello everyone
This study is part of my PhD research at KCL. If you have any questions or comments, I’d be happy to talk about it.

Thank you, OmL. If you could share the link with friends who are living in the UK I’d really appreciate it. The survey will be on until the end of September.

I have worked with athletes from Rio de Janeiro’s Bodybuilding Federation during my Masters, and a group of British bodybuilders helped testing this survey to make it useful and realistic for the UK’s scene. It only takes 10-15 min to complete. Men and women are welcome to take part.

With all due respect, why limit the scope of your research to the UK? This topic is relevant among steroid users the world over. Further its an online survey so anyone could do it wherever they live. If you are concerned about the compensation, don't be. I think many, including myself, would be happy to take a quick survey without receiving anything so long as your intentions with the data are not evil (IE more anti steroid propaganda or something.)

Semi irrelevant to the topic at hand, but why is the minimum age 16? Is use at such a young age prevalent?
I wondered the exact same thing but I suspect 16 is the legal age for consent and voting and alcohol in the uk.

Damn eman that was fucking fast
Your fingertips are smoldering man

With all due respect, why limit the scope of your research to the UK? This topic is relevant among steroid users the world over. Further its an online survey so anyone could do it wherever they live. If you are concerned about the compensation, don't be. I think many, including myself, would be happy to take a quick survey without receiving anything so long as your intentions with the data are not evil (IE more anti steroid propaganda or something.)
Thank you for your reply, Mike. We decided to limit the survey to the UK at this stage because harm reduction services (such as the needle and syringe programme, sexual health clinics, etc) are very different in other countries. I’d love to make broader studies in the future, but this one is focused on people living in the UK and the services they can access.

Thank you for your reply, Mike. We decided to limit the survey to the UK at this stage because harm reduction services (such as the needle and syringe programme, sexual health clinics, etc) are very different in other countries. I’d love to make broader studies in the future, but this one is focused on people living in the UK and the services they can access.
Ohhhhhhhh
Ok carry on then. I wish you the best.

Researchers from King’s College London are conducting an online survey about strategies to treat and prevent the adverse effects of anabolic steroids.

Participants must be 16 years old or more, living in the UK and have used anabolic steroids in the last 12 months.

Those who complete this anonymous survey can enter a prize draw for one of five £50 Amazon vouchers.

All data is stored in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018.

To find more and take part, go to:
https://kclbs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5ig2RzYlcU4LABU

Attachments

• new 9.jpg
    new 9.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 12