King’s College survey on Anabolic Steroids

Researchers from King’s College London are conducting an online survey about strategies to treat and prevent the adverse effects of anabolic steroids.

Participants must be 16 years old or more, living in the UK and have used anabolic steroids in the last 12 months.

Those who complete this anonymous survey can enter a prize draw for one of five £50 Amazon vouchers.

All data is stored in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018.

To find more and take part, go to:
https://kclbs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5ig2RzYlcU4LABU

LAST DAYS TO TAKE PART!!! THE SURVEY ENDS ON THE 30th OF SEPTEMBER 2021.

This is an online survey for my PhD research at King's College London about strategies to treat and prevent the adverse effects of anabolic steroids.

Participants must be 16 years old or more, living in the UK and have used anabolic steroids in the last 12 months.

Those who complete this anonymous survey can enter a prize draw for one of five £50 Amazon vouchers.

All data is stored in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018.

To find more and take part, go to:
https://kclbs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5ig2RzYlcU4LABU

@Millard you should be aware that the data protection legislation in the U.K. ( that quoted in the post) contains a exemption for the police. U.K. police can complete the university to handle over all the data included any meta data ( such as up addressed ) for this survey.

Unlikely but in the interests of transparency and U.K. based surveys should carry a flag along the lines
“ we value your input however please be aware be aware that the U.K. police have an absolute right to access without hinderance all the information you supple including any meta data such as your IP address “

By “without hindrance” I mean a court order is not required

@Millard you should be aware that the data protection legislation in the U.K. ( that quoted in the post) contains a exemption for the police. U.K. police can complete the university to handle over all the data included any meta data ( such as up addressed ) for this survey.

Unlikely but in the interests of transparency and U.K. based surveys should carry a flag along the lines
“ we value your input however please be aware be aware that the U.K. police have an absolute right to access without hinderance all the information you supple including any meta data such as your IP address “

Thank you, TenPin. This is an interesting issue, and I will bring it to the attention of King's College Ethics Committee. We did not store participants' IP addresses. Besides, the use of anabolic steroids is allowed in the UK. Participants of this survey did not disclose any illegal activity.

Please, feel free to contact King's Research Ethics Office if you have any questions:

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/research/support/rgei/research-ethics/contact-the-research-ethics-office​

Seriously bro....chill out ;)
Answering basic questions about steroids and admitting buying/using them in the UK isn't gonna get you in any trouble.