Kits4less Is Ripping Me Off

Boets

I ordered a single peptide vial from kits4less.com before, and the order was delivered promptly. I decided to order a whole kit of peptides from them. They said the order was complete, that it had been paid for, and that I should receive shipping info within 24 hours. That was 8 days ago. I haven’t received any shipping info and they won’t answer my emails. I have contacted them 3 times, but gotten zero response. They have $330 of my money and I have nothing to show for it. Watch out with this website.

I ordered a single peptide vial from kits4less.com before, and the order was delivered promptly. I decided to order a whole kit of peptides from them. They said the order was complete, that it had been paid for, and that I should receive shipping info within 24 hours. That was 8 days ago. I haven’t received any shipping info and they won’t answer my emails. I have contacted them 3 times, but gotten zero response. They have $330 of my money and I have nothing to show for it. Watch out with this website.
Hey, there was like a 9day long holiday in China.
I assume this source is Chinese so that might explain why

That’s fin
Hey, there was like a 9day long holiday in China.
I assume this source is Chinese so that might explain why
That’s fine if that’s the issue, and thanks for letting me know, but they could at least respond to my emails and tell me that.
That’s fin

That’s fine if that’s the issue, and thanks for letting me know, but they could at least respond to my emails and tell me that.

It does say on their website that they’re a U.S. source. I try to avoid receiving any shipments that have to go through US customs.

Welcome to Meso @Boets I hope you didn’t get ripped off.

All jokes aside, make a proper introduction and interact with our community here. A little bit of reading and research will help you find what you’re looking for.

Utilize the search button and you’re golden.

They don't even source here on meso...

Hit 'em up on SST. They're pretty active there and recently said they're backed up on email. Link

Back