Lab results axle labs test E

mclovin90

3 months on @Axle Labs test E any feedback would be great.

Attachments

• IMG_6365.webp
    IMG_6365.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6366.webp
    IMG_6366.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6367.webp
    IMG_6367.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6364.webp
    IMG_6364.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6363.webp
    IMG_6363.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6362.webp
    IMG_6362.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6361.webp
    IMG_6361.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6360.webp
    IMG_6360.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6359.webp
    IMG_6359.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 24
Pre
If it were me, based on the blood results, no.
The real question is... should you increase?
How are your gains in the gym?
Pretty good, I’ve gained a good amount of muscle since I started. Instead of focusing on more weight I’ve been focusing on my form and muscle contraction

Pre

Pretty good, I’ve gained a good amount of muscle since I started. Instead of focusing on more weight I’ve been focusing on my form and muscle contraction
You're getting great results on that dosage, doesn't really seem like you need to change it. Ride it out. Keep checking your bloods regularly, at least every 3 months, ideally monthly.
Questions: How soon after your injection was that blood lab drawn? Any sides?

You're getting great results on that dosage, doesn't really seem like you need to change it. Ride it out. Keep checking your bloods regularly, at least every 3 months, ideally monthly.
I injected about 2 day before these results

My blood pressure has been high, I took it yesterday it was 145/80 I was just prescribed telmisartan and my sex drive is up and down, a little bit of acne but not really too much. That’s really all my side effects

For C or E esters, I would highly recommend minimum of e3.5d injections. Personally with those I do EOD but I'm a big fan of keeping levels stable. If you want to do once a week or even once every 10 days switch to Test U for cruise/TRT.

Back