[Labmax] Pharmacom Var

dvd

Need help figuring out if the var is legit or as legit as an Ugl is. The fact the winny and var are the same color pills does not instill confidence. Need help interpreting the results. I can also upload other pics including the before photo. This was taken at the 15 minute mark.

Attachments

• IMG_20141217_235135.jpg
    IMG_20141217_235135.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 116
if the pic was taken after 15 min and you got inside 1 mg then it is very good anavar

it is easy to see winstrol it is simply darker almost like light brown.

The pic is after 15 minutes Could never tell a big difference in colors myself. Would have flunked out of interior decorating school had I gone.

Need help figuring out if the var is legit or as legit as an Ugl is. The fact the winny and var are the same color pills does not instill confidence. Need help interpreting the results. I can also upload other pics including the before photo. This was taken at the 15 minute mark.

Did you used it eventually? How about your results?

So far I haven't used anything except BPC 157 and TB-500 for my elbow bursitis. I will use it when I can recover enough to lift again. Since neither works after stop using them I might lift soon just to see if I need surgery or other treatments for the bursitis.

I will say I was impressed by how fast it showed up. Tried kalpa var before but it was so underdosed I might have been taking sugar pills and have had the same results. Sad since the rest of their products I've used seem legit.