Labs on Tsl Test Cyp and Pd's Greys

unbroken87

20161104_164354.jpg 20161104_164507.jpg
So I've been cruising on Tsl's test cyp for a month now at 1cc a week (250mg every monday) I got a capped test because I've never hit over 1500 on a cruise dose so very happy with the results wish I had gotten an uncapped test. Also shot 10 iu's platinum directs hgh IM 3 hours before blood draw.

Thanks for blood work---

What u usually get at TRT of 250mg week?

Any thing over 6x would be over capped test

Thank you for sharing your blood results my friend. Glad you are pleased as well with the results.

Yeah its been 1mg arimadex a week so thinking of bumping it up to 2mg? Not sure how much that would drop it or if I should add something else
Thanks for your contribution to us all brotha. As for your question.... @Docd187123 might be able to help you out with that....

@Docd187123 Yeah haven't noticed any sides typically associated with high estrogen. Also read estrogen can be a good thing while on cycle but not sure if there is a reference range or it varies based on the individual

Nothing out of the ordinary no.

Estradiol does have a reference range on blood work but I typically keep an eye on it without taking any AI. If I were to become symptomatic than I would add in some adex.

Sponsors