Laser hair removal & AAS question

RoidyNoob

Has anyone had laser hair removal treatments? Im thinking about spending a couple thousands on it, however since androgens stimulate hair growth im having second thoughts....
If anyone has had any experience with both simultaneously please share!
Thanks a bunch

I have a few female friends who have experience with it. ;)
Based on their experiences it seems effectiveness of treatment all depends on the laser used. Some "lasers" are light based versus being a true laser treatment. The light based take much longer than advertised. The laser treatments can make a noticeable difference after one treatment. Dark hair can be treated; blonde, gray or red can't.

@CdnGuy, it's cool man. You don't have to play your frustrations with laser hair removal off like that. We all know you aspire to be a male stripper - and we still like/respect you! Whatever helps you find puss brother, whatever works....... LMAO!! :D

@CdnGuy, it's cool man. You don't have to play your frustrations with laser hair removal off like that. We all know you aspire to be a male stripper - and we still like/respect you! Whatever helps you find puss brother, whatever works....... LMAO!! :D
Dude when i first joined Meso @TANGO.ECHO.KILO threw up a pic. It was him shirtless with 10 chicks posing. I asked how long he'd been a male stripper :oops: lol o_O

My wife has had laser hair removal and it does indeed work. But I will tell you that you will have to keep up with the treatments because the hair does indeed come back all be it at a very very slow rate. The price for her was a little over a grand and her touch ups are free from now on.

Lol Speak of the devil and he shall appear :D Hope married life is treating you well brother. Oh btw I recently grew my first beard in 43 years :eek: Co workers of 10 years didn't even know it was me the other day lol
your deadlift must be up at least 100lbs! :D
...I've been off since end of August, it was tough, bout to rumble though.
I will be around more often.

Anyone try those expensive (300-500) home laser hair removal tools? There are some with great reviews on Amazon

Back