Legit?

CCfit1

Hey, does anyone happen to know if this lab is legit? I’ve done an online search and couldn’t find any info.

Attachments

• IMG_0293.jpeg
    IMG_0293.jpeg
    357.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0294.jpeg
    IMG_0294.jpeg
    617.4 KB · Views: 48
What I don’t understand is if this is supposed to be an actual pharmaceutical lab from what looks like the Middle East or Turkey then why is everything in English?

What I don’t understand is if this is supposed to be an actual pharmaceutical lab from what looks like the Middle East or Turkey then why is everything in English?

Because English is the functional language of medicine (and business, and aviation) around the world.

Pharma 2% Keto shampoo, bought here in Thailand.

IMG_8365.jpeg

IMG_8366.jpeg

The only foreign phama I have used was Gonadon sust from India. You are right though, I believe it was in English and Indian. I can remember getting a pamphlet inside the box that had multiple languages on it, like the directions you get to assemble pre fab furniture. I just remembered also using Iran Hormone Adrol and it being in both languages too.

The only foreign phama I have used was Gonadon sust from India. You are right though, I believe it was in English and Indian. I can remember getting a pamphlet inside the box that had multiple languages on it, like the directions you get to assemble pre fab furniture. I just remembered also using Iran Hormone Adrol and it being in both languages too.

One thing I've learned is that usually, if you want to communicate something accurately and concisely, English is much better at doing that than most other languages.

95%+ of the time a paragraph in a business contract translated into multiple languages is much shorter in English than the others.