Letrozole vs Arimidex mg per mg

Chips7

for all people who have used these two molecules and who control their estradiols.

Is 1mg arimidex equivalent to 1mg letrozole?

from what I understood from the studies yes, the only difference would be that arimidex was not more effective above 1mg while letrozole will be effective up to 2.5mg.

So for those who have had the experience, are arimidex and letrozole mg by mg equivalent, or letrozole is a little more powerful because it is better absorbed ? (99.9% bioavailability for letro, while for arimidex we don't know exactly)

Please, for those who never take bloodwork and who rely on reedit information and their feeling, do not intervene.

Again, it is very individual. Personally, I used only anastrozole in the treatment and it always works well for me and keeps estrogen at the values I want to have.
People who used letrozole had very low estradiol and with it unpleasant side effects. I would rather not use Letrozol, it is a very strong substance. Prefer anastrozole/exemestane.
For a gram of testosterone per week, I take 2 to 3 milligrams of anastrozole per week and that's enough for me. But in some people, it will lower estrogen too low.
Everyone has to choose the dose themselves according to the blood test. ;)

Again, it is very individual. Personally, I used only anastrozole in the treatment and it always works well for me and keeps estrogen at the values I want to have.
People who used letrozole had very low estradiol and with it unpleasant side effects. I would rather not use Letrozol, it is a very strong substance. Prefer anastrozole/exemestane.
For a gram of testosterone per week, I take 2 to 3 milligrams of anastrozole per week and that's enough for me. But in some people, it will lower estrogen too low.
Everyone has to choose the dose themselves according to the blood test. ;)
I ask this question because 1mg of arimidex per day does not allow me to properly control my estradiols, aromasin does not work for me.

I have no choice but to switch to letrozole, hence this question.

but thank you for your preventive message.