Little introduction on myself

Hi, My name is Muscle chick 2024 from Florida just joined here after a hiatus.National level bodybuilder starting to get back into things after a 6 year break. Trying to make friends and avoid getting bad gear. It sucks being out of bodybuilding for this long as things have sure changed. Looking for some
Direction after getting scammed. Looking to do a show next year.

When I first got started I used Dbol, test, winstrol and Anavar. Was not a fan of Tren. I
Love Anavar one of the very underrated steroids IMO. Winstrol was super hard on my joints but the Dbol helped with that. My bench was 375 at one point on that. Right now I’m looking to just run a small
Amount of test, and anavar. With some HGH.

When I first got started I used Dbol, test, winstrol and Anavar. Was not a fan of Tren. I
Love Anavar one of the very underrated steroids IMO. Winstrol was super hard on my joints but the Dbol helped with that. My bench was 375 at one point on that. Right now I’m looking to just run a small
Amount of test, and anavar. With some HGH.
Holy smokes you were not messing around then that's stronger than most of us guys here haha.. I'm sure you will find everything you need here, plenty of decent guys and gals around the place..

Will be good to see you get back on top of your game..