Lobster Hgh - Janoshik Laboratory Analysis Results

Man this stuff is pricey. Not sure it appears worth twice the going rate of QSC hgh
Hello

Can you find 50iu 5ml bottle hgh in other source? (No liquid)

It’s not nice to mention the names of other sellers on a page that belongs to LOBSTER. Of course, you are free to write whatever you want, and this topic is not open to discussion. However, it would be more ethical to refer to other sellers without naming specific ones.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello

Can you find 50iu 5ml bottle hgh in other source? (No liquid)

It’s not nice to mention the names of other sellers on a page that belongs to LOBSTER. Of course, you are free to write whatever you want, and this topic is not open to discussion. However, it would be more ethical to refer to other sellers without naming specific ones.

Thank you
LOL it's an open forum bro I'll mention any other sources I please. I have a habit of comparing source vs source on quality/pricing. Why are your prices so high? If we asked QSC for 50s they would make them for half your price.

It's like producing a weird oddball dosage "17iu" and then using the justification of "no one makes this similar product" to compare...

They've got 40iu vials at .29-.30 cents ($125 for a kit) per IU shipped. 96+ % purity and 0 or statisticaly insignificant dimer. While your 50iu single vial is $38. That's comes in at a whopping .76 cents per IU...

5ml bottle isn't necessary not sure why you went that route? QSC 40iu dissolves in a few seconds in 1ml of bac water. 50iu won't need more than 2ml bac water unless your recipe and excipients require abnormally high solvent to dilute?

You seem more interested in promoting QSC than having a genuine discussion.To compare two different products, you need to have owned and used both.Did you? If you’re happy with them, by all means, stick with them. We’re not here to compete in a price war, but to offer quality to those who recognize it. Good luck with your budget choices

Last edited:
Back