Long covid

So ... you think TRT could help with his symptoms? He doesn't have any experience with steroids besides dbol only decades ago.

Would try lowdose naltrexone but fucking around with 50 mg pills sounds tedious
It did for me 100%, but I would advise a full blood panel first. Not saying any of this because I think you’re stupid, but if someone uneducated comes along in this thread to read this I want to cover my ass and make it stupid proof lol.
If I started test before I got started in the right direction health wise I could have landed In a deeper hole.

I haven’t heard of naltrexone before. Sometimes doing something tedious is what we have to do, if it comes to it.

Even after being on test for 3 years, just within the last 12-8 months I’ve really been able to feel like an improved version of myself. Even though testosterone helped, it took a while for my body to heal. That involved my diet and using natural supplements. It wasn’t anything outrageous, high dose NAC and bromelain and Chinese Skullcap to stimulate my body’s energy and detoxification- plus the acupuncture.

When I first started Test I had to use primo to control estrogen, now I don’t have to even while being on a higher dose of Test than when I started. I can almost self regulate and I’m at the same BF% (couldn’t use AIs because e2 would crash instantly. I couldn’t use 50-100mg without experiencing super high e2 symptoms) It was as if my liver was so backed up or damaged that it had a hard time processing estrogen. (I don’t know how true that is, but that’s what I felt like was happening to me) That was a pain to deal with, even using labs to track everything.

Test gave me that ability to have great erections again, my mojo lol, confidence, some energy, and to put on muscle and keep my joints from feeling like they were going to break. That being said, it was a double edged sword for a while, learning how my body was reacting to it and overcoming it.
But I’d do it all over again to get to where I am now, never felt better in my life.

I've heard good things about Nattokinase but never had reason to try it. I am still thinking about including it in my diet for general health and possible prevention of various blood disorders that come along as we clotters age...

Who knows... .. .

"Natto is a popular traditional Japanese food made from soybeans fermented by Bacillus subtilis var. natto. Nattokinase is found in natto [4] and is one of the most important extracellular enzymes produced by B. subtilis var. natto [5]. Nattokinase consists of 275 amino acids and is approximately 28 kDa [6,7]. Nattokinase inactivates plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 and increases fibrinolysis [8]. It also decreases the plasma levels of fibrinogen, factor VII, cytokines, and factor VIII [9]. Nattokinase has the highest clot-dissolving potency among naturally known anticoagulants [10]. A clinical trial demonstrated that oral consumption of nattokinase was not associated with any adverse effects [11]. Thus, nattokinase is now considered an efficient, secure, and economical enzyme that has drawn central attention in thrombolytic drug studies [12,13]. In addition, nattokinase is used in the treatment of some tumors [14,15].

A recent study revealed that natto extract inhibits bovine herpesvirus 1 (BHV-1) and SARS-CoV-2 infection [16]. These results indicate that natto extract protease might be effective against SARS-CoV-2 infection. In this study, we aimed to investigate whether the inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 infection by natto extract is caused by nattokinase derived from B. subtilis var. natto."

I dont know how this one relates to spikes but it seems real interesting too.

Serrapeptase is an enzyme isolated from bacteria found in silkworms. It has been used for years in Japan and Europe for reducing inflammation and pain due to surgery, trauma, and other inflammatory conditions

I've heard good things about Nattokinase but never had reason to try it. I am still thinking about including it in my diet for general health and possible prevention of various blood disorders that come along as we clotters age...

Who knows... .. .

"Natto is a popular traditional Japanese food made from soybeans fermented by Bacillus subtilis var. natto. Nattokinase is found in natto [4] and is one of the most important extracellular enzymes produced by B. subtilis var. natto [5]. Nattokinase consists of 275 amino acids and is approximately 28 kDa [6,7]. Nattokinase inactivates plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 and increases fibrinolysis [8]. It also decreases the plasma levels of fibrinogen, factor VII, cytokines, and factor VIII [9]. Nattokinase has the highest clot-dissolving potency among naturally known anticoagulants [10]. A clinical trial demonstrated that oral consumption of nattokinase was not associated with any adverse effects [11]. Thus, nattokinase is now considered an efficient, secure, and economical enzyme that has drawn central attention in thrombolytic drug studies [12,13]. In addition, nattokinase is used in the treatment of some tumors [14,15].

A recent study revealed that natto extract inhibits bovine herpesvirus 1 (BHV-1) and SARS-CoV-2 infection [16]. These results indicate that natto extract protease might be effective against SARS-CoV-2 infection. In this study, we aimed to investigate whether the inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 infection by natto extract is caused by nattokinase derived from B. subtilis var. natto."

I dont know how this one relates to spikes but it seems real interesting too.

Serrapeptase is an enzyme isolated from bacteria found in silkworms. It has been used for years in Japan and Europe for reducing inflammation and pain due to surgery, trauma, and other inflammatory conditions
May want to look into Lumbrokinase while you are at it. I cycle that in in place of natto and serrapeptase on occasion in case there is any desensitizing effects from long term use from any one of them.