Long esters daily

ksm2

Does it make sense to pin long esters (test cyp) daily? Did you see any difference like less estrogen symptoms? Is it really possible to avoid AI if you pin daily?

Since i started using slin pins i got comfortable with injecting daily and i would like to try it.

Does it make sense to pin long esters (test cyp) daily? Did you see any difference like less estrogen symptoms? Is it really possible to avoid AI if you pin daily?

Since i started using slin pins i got comfortable with injecting daily and i would like to try it.

For TRT? Sure.

For TRT+ or cruising or whatever they're calling it now, you might need more frequent bloodwork to determine if AI is called for.

When you are pinning daily, you have much more stable levels and you will test higher than if I've it twice a week, the testosterone is peaking everyday.

I always pin daily, I enjoy it.

I've switched to short esters daily with slin pins. Can't complain so far
For some reason short esters daily feel good. Last few cycles I did only short esters and it was one of the best experiences.

However, for a cruise I wouldn't inject so frequently. I was searching for solution to this and found Test U which has half life of about 3 weeks. Once per week injection is about as stable as Testo C every other day. Works well.

Say hello to scar tissue
I have been injecting this shit in my body the last 20 or so years. ZERO scar tissue.

Know why?

Cause I am not a dumb fuck injecting in the same muscle every time. There are 8 easy spots and an additional 6 if you take a little time and effort. That's a once every 2 weeks if you go ED or once every 4 weeks if you go EOD.

Slim pins worry me so much. When I used them in my delts they were so flexible and tiny I was worried I would snap it off in my arm.
Really? I find them to be sturdy and reliable plus sharper than regular syringes. Maybe try switching to a different brand or something?

I have been injecting this shit in my body the last 20 or so years. ZERO scar tissue.

Know why?

Cause I am not a dumb fuck injecting in the same muscle every time. There are 8 easy spots and an additional 6 if you take a little time and effort. That's a once every 2 weeks if you go ED or once every 4 weeks if you go EOD.
Cool

Know why?

Same (over 20 years). No scar tissue.

I have a ton of injection sites but I think scar tissue might be at least partly genetic. I'm fine with 25 or even 23 gauge (for higher volumes) but some guys complain about 27 gauge causing scar tissue.

It's just that insulin pins are so small; hard to push oil through. Only good for small volumes.

It very easy to push mct through through 29 or 30g, just hard to draw. So backloading is a must. But if you can get over the need of backloading its a 10/10 experience, i will never go back to injecting with normal syringes/needles.

I weirdly get way more of post inj burn/pip with insulin needles. No matter if it’s .5ml or 1ml.
So I typically stick with 3 times a week test cyp with a 25g and change sites every time.

For some reason short esters daily feel good. Last few cycles I did only short esters and it was one of the best experiences.

However, for a cruise I wouldn't inject so frequently. I was searching for solution to this and found Test U which has half life of about 3 weeks. Once per week injection is about as stable as Testo C every other day. Works well.
Yeah my friend likes prop everyday more than longer esters.

I pin test C everyday IM... Im prone to acne and I take adex ED so I try to mitigate everything as much as possible.

I used to pin Nebido every 4 days lol

Even if you prefer to have super stable T levels, injecting Nebido (TU in castor oil) every 4 days is totally unnecessary. Once per week is more than enough already.

How is your Libido and Erection quality on Test U/Nebido?

Lots of people are complaining about issues with Test U in terms of feeling it and ED

How is your Libido and Erection quality on Test U/Nebido?

Lots of people are complaining about issues with Test U in terms of feeling it and ED
This issue is probably coming from them getting lazy and not controlling estrogen. I believe more stable T (high) levels call body to compensate with more estrogen production. This is my theory no proof nothing, just my belief, as I need more anastrozole on TU compared to TE/TC. However I'm in the camp who use AI and not make a big deal about it as my blood work shows no issues with AI usage.

Personally maybe there is slightly less sex drive on the same TU dosage than say TC, but still there and more than decent. I prefer it that way since it bothers me sometimes, as I gotta focus on more things in life than chasing girls to just get sex. Not that it's a bad thing, but I do it more in moderation.

Last edited: