Long term tirzepatide vs wait for retratrutide/others

I made the mistake of buying 2 kits. A weekly injection for 20 weeks. I've since learned that the peptide will deteriorate and lose its efficacy over time -even if it is stored properly. Maybe I'm wrong but from everything I've read this is the case as most peptides are very fragile. I've also noticed it in the "feelz" department, even with an increased dose. Fortunately my bf% is now under 10% and I'm still a solid 230lbs. The Tirzepatide did the trick for me, I would just suggest if you're buying it from a UGL you get new batches on a consistent basis as opposed to stocking up.

Again, maybe I've been completely mislead so I suggest you look into it.

Well shieet i got a few 5 ml kits or triz… great pricing from a group on here… glad i didnt buy the 10 mlg kits…

Threw them in the fridge right away… but they traveled a distance so if it has degraded it has already started from heat and shipping id suppose?

I made the mistake of buying 2 kits. A weekly injection for 20 weeks. I've since learned that the peptide will deteriorate and lose its efficacy over time -even if it is stored properly. Maybe I'm wrong but from everything I've read this is the case as most peptides are very fragile. I've also noticed it in the "feelz" department, even with an increased dose. Fortunately my bf% is now under 10% and I'm still a solid 230lbs. The Tirzepatide did the trick for me, I would just suggest if you're buying it from a UGL you get new batches on a consistent basis as opposed to stocking up.

Again, maybe I've been completely mislead so I suggest you look into it.
lol

Tirzepatide does lose it's efficacy because your receptors are getting used to the amount of tirz you serve them. That old myth of peptides being fragile has been debunked long time ago. That is not the reason the appetite suppression will fade away over time.

So yea, everything you said was wrong.

Again, maybe I've been completely mislead so I suggest you look into

lol

Tirzepatide does lose it's efficacy because your receptors are getting used to the amount of tirz you serve them. That old myth of peptides being fragile has been debunked long time ago. That is not the reason the appetite suppression will fade away over time.

So yea, everything you said was wrong.
That's good to know.