Longest u ran sdrol ( im 2 months in)

eferhhth

2 months in with inj sdrol. pee is just as yellow as i first started, im not sure about hairloss because i was taking accutane so it was shedding by itself but not noticeable. maybe cause my grandad from moms side is in his 70s with great hair still. got lucky in that. one thing i have noticed is that my old wounds are a bit bumpy looking now. how are your guys experience with inj sdrol

Damn, longest perhaps was 3+ weeks or something, I felt too lethargic to even lift, all I wanted to do is eat carbs and sugar. Not a good experience at all.

It was better when I used it for quick effect for cosmetics and strength so I maybe used it for 10 days just before that same lethargy hit, I stopped taking it.

Although it worked for that purpose for short term looks and gains in size, as we all know it it's very temporary and it's toxic as fuck. I wouldn't use it now. One thing to remember is be careful with shit like this, even though it's injectable, it's still toxic and I think what you do is excessive and it's hard to believe you lasted 2 months already, unless of course your sdrol is fake or underdosed.

40mg injectable for 5 weeks. Taken a few hours pre-workout, or orally about an hour pre-workout.

All I wanted was sleep, it is an incredible substance. I'm 39 and in sleeves hit a 405 bench for a personal best. Won't ever take again, but it's God like for strength.

Diluted with water or prewrkout helps the body, put under the tongue as well, I found Tudca helps with harsh compounds

2 months in with inj sdrol. pee is just as yellow as i first started, im not sure about hairloss because i was taking accutane so it was shedding by itself but not noticeable. maybe cause my grandad from moms side is in his 70s with great hair still. got lucky in that. one thing i have noticed is that my old wounds are a bit bumpy looking now. how are your guys experience with inj sdrol
Add test suspension pre-work out to deal with lethargic symptoms I tried it worked well with anadrol and metro Bolin as well

Diluted orals make it easier on the liver , stress on the liver equals lethargy, test suspension ensures less lethargic feeling in my opinion, any oral diluted makes it so much easier on the body

Diluted orals make it easier on the liver , stress on the liver equals lethargy, test suspension ensures less lethargic feeling in my opinion, any oral diluted makes it so much easier on the body
This is bro science to the max. First of all he is injecting. Second of all- if you put a lethal dose of cyanide in a gallon of water and drink it, you will still die. Liver toxicity from being exposed to a set mg of a compound is still experienced regardless of additional water present. The reverse may be true- dehydration may exacerbate liver toxicity, but absent that pouring some water on the problem is akin to my Greek wedding and windex.

40mg injectable for 5 weeks. Taken a few hours pre-workout, or orally about an hour pre-workout.

All I wanted was sleep, it is an incredible substance. I'm 39 and in sleeves hit a 405 bench for a personal best. Won't ever take again, but it's God like for strength.
This is an insane amount of injectable sdrol lol. 8-15 is a good dose and IMO 20mg inj compares to 30-40 oral.

I thought I heard it all, but goddamn, funny though.

I love superdrol but I keep it very moderate. 10mgs only on training days 4-5 days a week. I supplement with nac and tudca and I've used it for as long as two months with almost zero change to alt and ast post. I don't get appetite or lethargy. But I think if I was blasting 20-30mgs every single day it would be hard to go longer then 3 weeks.

This is an insane amount of injectable sdrol lol. 8-15 is a good dose and IMO 20mg inj compares to 30-40 oral.
Yeah I’d half the normal dose if injectable. I did 10-20 inj and I’d definitely call it a full-house loading of sdrol. Going higher would likely just be more sides.

I will say I’ve always done oral sdrol until my last go with it. I did inj last time. It had WAY less side effects in terms of heartburn etc. I mean, obviously, but it’s still worth mentioning since it’s a problem a lot of people cite with sdrol.

I don’t like stabbing myself every day, but if one is already on a frequent pinning schedule inj sdrol is the only way to fly.

Back