Looking for advice based on bloodwork

Hey y'all, been pinning 2x a week 250mg/week test c for a while. Prior to dosing, my total test was sub 300, don't remember free, in my 20s. Been feeling much better for years now. My concern is my blood results and my test. I'm thinking of reducing dosage by pinning less frequently. I'm not trying to win BB competitions, just get to above normal levels and feel good. Bloods were taken fasted (and probably dehydrated - thinking this may have driven the numbers up slightly?) day before my next pin. Also concerned about E2. Based on googling symptoms, the only one I think I have is fatigue. Sex drive is great, wake up hard. I'm also debating coming off for a month (natural taper) and letting things level out for a bit and seeing how the blood counts look. I'm also going to be giving blood based on other recommendations. I've had a vasectomy so don't give a shit about the swimmers.

Glucose - 92
Test total - 1788
Test free - 591.8 pg/ml
shbg - 20
e2 < 15 pg/ml

Blood
count - 6.24
hemoglobin - 18
hematocrit - 53.3

Thanks for any advice!

I take anastrozole once every 2 weeks based on the advice of a doc. Probably stopping that. I think I took it maybe 3 days before the blood work.
That's the worst way to do it.
Stop taking anastrozole, see at E2 without it.
Anastrozole should be taken at least a couple times a week, even 0.25mg.
And drink more water! )

Yeah man, your estrogen is crashed. Just stop the AI. You shouldn’t need it anyways with only 250/week.

If you’re worried about your higher test level, 175-200mg/week is a good place for TRT

> And drink more water! )

Yep, none issue I'm working on ;)

> If you’re worried about your higher test level, 175-200mg/week is a good place for TRT

My challenge is I like my current vendor and they only come in 250mg vials

Hey y'all, been pinning 2x a week 250mg/week test c for a while. Prior to dosing, my total test was sub 300, don't remember free, in my 20s. Been feeling much better for years now. My concern is my blood results and my test. I'm thinking of reducing dosage by pinning less frequently. I'm not trying to win BB competitions, just get to above normal levels and feel good. Bloods were taken fasted (and probably dehydrated - thinking this may have driven the numbers up slightly?) day before my next pin. Also concerned about E2. Based on googling symptoms, the only one I think I have is fatigue. Sex drive is great, wake up hard. I'm also debating coming off for a month (natural taper) and letting things level out for a bit and seeing how the blood counts look. I'm also going to be giving blood based on other recommendations. I've had a vasectomy so don't give a shit about the swimmers.

Glucose - 92
Test total - 1788
Test free - 591.8 pg/ml
shbg - 20
e2 < 15 pg/ml

Blood
count - 6.24
hemoglobin - 18
hematocrit - 53.3

Thanks for any advice!

What are you calling this, a cycle? No pun intended, you seem exceptionally un educated to be doing anything on your own. You have a doc and he has you on trt? Surely he doesn't want your numbers to be at 1800 and that's through mind you, your peak is above 2000.

What do you want to do achieve? Is this trt and you want to reduce your TT number? Why is your serum testosterone so high in the first place if you are on a doc managed trt? Or is this your version of a blast and your doc has nothing to do about it? I don't think anybody here is actually understanding you at all mate.