Lot of underdosed hcg around?

10+ Year Member
I always test hcg using pregnancy test that says it detects HCG if >25 mlU/ml. This means 25IU/l. So if I put 500IU of hcg into 1 liter of water this should clearly show mark in the test because it is 20 times stronger concentration as 25 mlU/ml. However I tested hcg of 2 reputable suppliers and none of them showed any sign on the test. Only if I made much stronger concentration it showed up. Which worries me a lot because does that mean I am getting only 1/10 of dosage? If I was supposing to take 500mcg twice a week I am getting less than 100mcg per week or even lower? This is clearly not enough to keep my testicles up.

Any thoughts, I am just getting bad luck about products, is my math wrong or something?

I don't know how accurate are the numbers you have but you can try getting a Merck ovitrelle or a choriomon, pregnyl or whatever pharmaceutical HCG you can find and redo the test. If 500IU of pharma in 1 liter of water show positive then all the others you tested are underdosed. Which is nothing new tbh, it's quite hard to find legit dosed ugl HCG.

Actually Merck and chroriomon were the ones I tested previously and didn't show mark on the test when I put 500IU into 1l of water. I remember that last year I also tested ovitrelle and it showed mark when I put 500IU into less than 1l.

I’ve had bad luck with most all non Pregnyl hcg I’ve gotten to be honest. All test positive on a pregnancy test. Tried multiple sources and every time had atrophy set in. Went back to Pregnyl and all was good. Figured I was just having bad luck.

Actually Merck and chroriomon were the ones I tested previously and didn't show mark on the test when I put 500IU into 1l of water. I remember that last year I also tested ovitrelle and it showed mark when I put 500IU into less than 1l.
How about you send it for testing to see how it is?

I always test hcg using pregnancy test that says it detects HCG if >25 mlU/ml. This means 25IU/l. So if I put 500IU of hcg into 1 liter of water this should clearly show mark in the test because it is 20 times stronger concentration as 25 mlU/ml. However I tested hcg of 2 reputable suppliers and none of them showed any sign on the test. Only if I made much stronger concentration it showed up. Which worries me a lot because does that mean I am getting only 1/10 of dosage? If I was supposing to take 500mcg twice a week I am getting less than 100mcg per week or even lower? This is clearly not enough to keep my testicles up.

Any thoughts, I am just getting bad luck about products, is my math wrong or something?
Did you buy the hCG from sources considered sponsors on this forum or you used less popular and reputable sources or third-party sources no one has ever heard about? Because I think only a source involved in mass blind testing can be considered a sponsor. If this is the case, everything should be fine with the dosing and if they use the under dosing scam, the scam will quickly be revealed.

Please, reply to me, I also use these sources and want to know if I'm also receiving under dosed gear.

Did you buy the hCG from sources considered sponsors on this forum or you used less popular and reputable sources or third-party sources no one has ever heard about? Because I think only a source involved in mass blind testing can be considered a sponsor. If this is the case, everything should be fine with the dosing and if they use the under dosing scam, the scam will quickly be revealed.

Please, reply to me, I also use these sources and want to know if I'm also receiving under dosed gear.
Reputable sources. But I don't want to falsely blame anybody. Could be also my mistake how I tested it. But it is just strange because I remember in the past if I put 500IU of hcg into 1 liter of water it always showed strong mark on the pregnancy test. I always use the same pregnancy test. I don't know, maybe I didn't mix hcg with water properly, maybe it got degraded during transport, maybe something else.

For what it’s worth, I’ve been using Pregnyl brand-name hCG for years. It has never once turned a pregnancy test positive.

Back