Lotus Labs - UK Domestic (All Pharmaceutical Grade)

Lotus Labs

Subscriber
Hello MESO-Rx Community,

I would like to introduce myself to the spotlight as Lotus Labs, I've been in the game for a while now, starting out as a small lab which provided local support to gym members and athletes alike. I recently decided to expand my operation on a national scale to further provide customers with the highest possible pharmaceutical grade products at a click of a button.

I've noticed for the years I've been active, there's not really many labs available (especially in the UK) which provide both high quality and cost effective products at the same time delivered fast to your door. We orientated this lab to aid bodybuilders and athletes in managing essential healthcare products which are difficult to get your hands on if you were to go through the 'legitimate' route on obtaining. Previously working in the private healthcare sector in the UK, I've witnessed first hand the rising cases of bodybuilders ending up in hospital due to blood pressure issues, liver problems or needing surgery for hormone mismanagement. I decided it would be a leap in the right direction to offer support for those who value their health or just simply are in it for the long run.

Our stock is updated bi-weekly, offering most ancillaries you can think of to aid in health management whilst Blasting & Cruising, TRT or simply trying to kickstart your natural levels after a cycle, all of which can be found on our website which can easily be accessed on your phone or computer:

take.app/lotuslabs

After you place an order with Lotus Labs and sent money to our cryptocurrency address or bank account, you will have direct access to our WhatsApp messenger, where you can inquire about products, arrange future orders with us and even receive exclusive discounts!

For your confidentiality and protection, names and delivery addresses will be deleted after you receive your order. VPNs and encryption security measures are in place to protect the identity of both the recipient and provider. No orders will be delivered by us in person and we intend to keep it that way, also no refunds can be provided as its a breach of our protection, compensations can be made as exceptions via additional shipments of products. Any orders which are seized by Royal Mail will be compensated with a resending of the order free of charge.

In the future, we are looking to potentially expand into Europe for international orders, however this will be on the cards for now, and there's a lot of future goals to be made beforehand. Thank you very much for taking the time to view us on the spotlight, we hope we are worth our weight in gold in satisfying the needs of our customers, any questions will be happily answered by us either on here or via WhatsApp.

Looking forward to hearing from you lot soon!

Kind Regards,
Lotus Labs.

Last edited: