Rejus

So I bought Test E from Driada and I have low libido running 400mg/wk for 2 weeks now. The brand I used before was Hilma biocare and on 250mg/wk on the third day of the cycle I already had insane libido the whole cycle, made great progress in the gym, lifts going up, muscle size is going up and felt very good. But now I basically feel nothing and even lost a bit of size. My dick still works I can climax and have sex, but I dont get morning wood anymore. But unlike the hilma I was horny all the fucking time and i always woke up with morning wood. Is it a bad batch or is my E2 too high? Or is Driada just not good quality?

Hello, what is your batch number because my test e i got from driada seems a little bit sus compared to what i experimented before too

Over the years it has changed for me, in my 40s when I started bnc I was a walking hard on. 13 years later, and on my current cycle of test p 400, tren a 350, mast p 350 some weeks morning wood and I want to knock down every female I see, other weeks not so much. Without bloods your just throwing shit at a wall and hoping some sticks.

Over the years it has changed for me, in my 40s when I started bnc I was a walking hard on. 13 years later, and on my current cycle of test p 400, tren a 350, mast p 350 some weeks morning wood and I want to knock down every female I see, other weeks not so much. Without bloods your just throwing shit at a wall and hoping some sticks.
Man you’re over 50 and taking tren ??