Lowering Tirzepatide tolerance

onlyontrt

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with lowering Tirzepatide tolerance. I have been on 10mg/week for about 6 months now and I don't even think I feel it anymore. I'm on a pretty strict diet which is working but it is definitely a conscious effort and i'm still hungry but push through with will power. I have friends that are on it and losing weight without even trying because they don't get hungry or get full quickly which is how I felt when i was first on it.

I know I can up the dosage to 15 mg but I am trying to save that for my big summer cut. I imagine the issues I am having is due to high tolerance so i'm wondering if stopping for about a month or maybe temporarily switching to or adding semaglutide will help. I've also seen some things about people switching to cagrilintide but i admittedly haven't done any research on that compound.

I think there is a correlation between everyone taking primo/masteron instead of A.I and the very emotional posts lately

here is my estrogen, can you post yours?
View attachment 292368

No, but with a bad period just over I am not sure.

What was emotional about my question?
Two people were involved in the conversation, I got out of it because it kept going in circles.
I genuinely didn't understand what you meant, so I asked.
Nevermind.
Thanks for your concern about my estrogen.

No, but with a bad period just over I am not sure.

What was emotional about my question?
Two people were involved in the conversation, I got out of it because it kept going in circles.
I genuinely didn't understand what you meant, so I asked.
Nevermind.
Thanks for your concern about my estrogen.
i dont know man, i just want everyone to get along and slam steroids and GLPs and eat whatever they want to achieve their physique

I dont care if this guy buys a wedding cake every sunday, puts on a thrift store dress and eats a tier of it every day of the week

Last edited:
i think he's tired of scientific and logical threads being derailed by emotion, by people that want to gate keep or virtue signal about how good their diet/mentality/discipline is.
If you think his arguement is from the position of science and logic, and mine is that of emotion, then there is truely no help for you.

Go read through the thread again, if you still dont get it i dont know what to tell you.

Not everyone is losing fat or building muscle to "prove something" to others.
no one mentioned anything about proving anything.

No one is going to post a picture, no one can prove what they've been eating for the past 6 months, or what their "true intentions" are so what is the point. Talk crap to them so they can plead that they truly do have the right mentality?
no one was talking crap on OP. I was talking shit on ghoul because he has the toxic mentality of a fat acceptance retard interviewing on The View.
my asking for op to post a picture was not to talk shit, but so that a halfway decent estimation of his BF could be made.
The purpose of the "what exactly did you eat last 2 weeks" prompt is to get the subject to understand the importance of accurate tracking of their food, its not some bullshit about making them feel like shit for not knowing.

Just like someone who has made minimal gains on X steroid dose, cant convince Y person that they have in-fact been training hard and eating properly.
maybe they shouldnt be trying to convince person y, and instead should take an objective look at themselves because maybe they arent training and eating as ideally as they think.

It just turns into a posturing, d*** measuring contest and its overall just a useless conversation relating to username-meta and ego.

so its best to just stick to the facts.
If this is how offended you get from actual useful advice and help for people trying to make a change for themselves, then you have zero business in the fitness space in any capacity.

i dont know man, i just want everyone to get along and slam steroids and GLPs and eat whatever they want to achieve their physique

I dont care if this guy buys a wedding cake every sunday, puts on a thrift store dress and eats a tier of it every day of the week

What you care about, I doubt OP is interested in.
The cake part, especially.

Tom and Ghoul cannot "get along" here, because they come from two very different places.
Despite agreeing with Tom, I also recognise that his mantra is not going to stick here.
He is flogging a dead horse.
What he does and his thinking is not suited to this situation and this person.
What OP needs/wants is what Ghoul, who has extensive experience of weightloss using glps, can bring to the table.
That is what he is doing and he wants input in terms of how to utilise them in a better/different way, so they can work for him they way they are supposed to.

You can argue against this all you like, but if this is the person's circumstances and the way he has chosen to tackle his health issues, the point comes where you have to acknowledge and accept it.
And leave him to engage with someone who can actually help him.

I don't like seeing someone being called trash because he is expounding views that are totally fair and legitimate.
But in this scenario they will not be perceived to be relevant.
Tom's energy is better spent somewhere else.

Increase the dose. It's that simple.

But as I keep saying, if it worked before, and you put on sufficient weight, it'll start suppressing appetite again.
Yes I understand the answer and I appreciate you for answering thank you.

But in reality in 3 pages only you and a handful of other people have actually answered the question. I’m quickly realizing asking a question about GLP in Meso will always yield the same result of a lot of ppl ignoring the question and immediately coming with a lot of assumptions.

If I asked which GLP is strongest most people will answer “diet” or”your diet must be shit” “put the fork down”. When that wasn’t the question. What if I just wanted to know from a knowledge standpoint.

Yes I understand the answer and I appreciate you for answering thank you.

But in reality in 3 pages only you and a handful of other people have actually answered the question. I’m quickly realizing asking a question about GLP in Meso will always yield the same result of a lot of ppl ignoring the question and immediately coming with a lot of assumptions.

If I asked which GLP is strongest most people will answer “diet” or”your diet must be shit” “put the fork down”. When that wasn’t the question. What if I just wanted to know from a knowledge standpoint.

I have just written above why it is right you should engage with Ghoul and it will be a positive thing for you.
He will bring the knowledge you want, as you know.
If someone else brought a different viewpoint which is not relevant to you, this is a forum where everyone can have a say.

You also have the choice of not listening to them or telling them you are not interested, if you have found what you want and do not want to keep arguing.
It's that easy.

I am sure you have also had look at that huge glp thread thing.

Have a good one.

If you think his arguement is from the position of science and logic, and mine is that of emotion, then there is truely no help for you.

Go read through the thread again, if you still dont get it i dont know what to tell you.

no one mentioned anything about proving anything.

no one was talking crap on OP. I was talking shit on ghoul because he has the toxic mentality of a fat acceptance retard interviewing on The View.
my asking for op to post a picture was not to talk shit, but so that a halfway decent estimation of his BF could be made.
The purpose of the "what exactly did you eat last 2 weeks" prompt is to get the subject to understand the importance of accurate tracking of their food, its not some bullshit about making them feel like shit for not knowing.

maybe they shouldnt be trying to convince person y, and instead should take an objective look at themselves because maybe they arent training and eating as ideally as they think.

If this is how offended you get from actual useful advice and help for people trying to make a change for themselves, then you have zero business in the fitness space in any capacity.
I'm 100% wrong and i completely agree with every point you just made.
I sincerely apologize. i totally didnt read properly
Also the e2 test i posted is not current:p
1724243133138.png

Last edited:
I have just written above why it is right you should engage with Ghoul and it will be a positive thing for you.
He will bring the knowledge you want, as you know.
If someone else brought a different viewpoint which is not relevant to you, this is a forum where everyone can have a say.

You also have the choice of not listening to them or telling them you are not interested, if you have found what you want and do not want to keep arguing.
It's that easy.

I am sure you have also had look at that huge glp thread thing.

Have a good one.
I appreciate your input as well.

TBH it’s 5 am and I’m on my phone laying in bed. Didn’t see your post lol